Biotest

Dieting Beyond Single Digits

I was wondering how much more effective this diet would be compared to traditional keto for someone who is already at 10% BF. Id like to embark on this but i feel like this is a drastic approach and for someone who has more bodyfat to drop.

The diet was originally develop for those who were lean but wanted to get break a plateau and get truly shredded. Many have used it to go from 10-12% to deep into the single digits. No need for keto, no need to skip the benefits of post-workout nutrition.

that is great to hear, i also have one more question, and that is how will results be effective if i’ve been on a hypocaloric diet for like last 4 weeks, im eating roughly the same amount of calories as the diet is prescribing, except m off days are not quite so low…im excited about actually having the chance to get into single digits, but also dont wanna set my goals too high and be disappointed in the end

[quote]youdood wrote:
that is great to hear, i also have one more question, and that is how will results be effective if i’ve been on a hypocaloric diet for like last 4 weeks, im eating roughly the same amount of calories as the diet is prescribing, except m off days are not quite so low…im excited about actually having the chance to get into single digits, but also dont wanna set my goals too high and be disappointed in the end[/quote]

Those who have already been dieting may not get that big drop in the first week as regular V-Dieters do (especially if carbs are already low), but after 28 days the fat loss can and will add up. Also, the V-Diet gives you those cool taste/craving changes and positive changes in dietary habits… sort of a “food rehab” thing. It’s also been used by many as a plateau buster when other diets start to stall out.