Biotest

Diary of an Ex-Quitter

Hi,

I started the challenge 2day and I will need you guys and girls 2 support me.

I tried the Challenge a couple of weeks ago, only lasted for 4 days (yes, I feel ashamed) then went on a food binge (is this a word?) to feel better (yes, it’s stupid).
Seeing my ideal of a lean figure drifting further and further away I decided to give it one final Go. I have to succeed, will be hugely disappointed when I don’t ( I can’t be that weak…) .

The shakes are a grueling experience, I am trying not to taste them (suggestions any body.???). The recovery shakes I really like…:slight_smile: why can’t I have those every day? :slight_smile:

Besides sticking to the diet I am also committing myself to updating my thread on this forum.

Will post my (horrifying) pictures tomorrow

Let’s see what happens…

Mel

[quote]JoostMel wrote:
Hi,

I started the challenge 2day and I will need you guys and girls 2 support me.

I tried the Challenge a couple of weeks ago, only lasted for 4 days (yes, I feel ashamed) then went on a food binge (is this a word?) to feel better (yes, it’s stupid).
Seeing my ideal of a lean figure drifting further and further away I decided to give it one final Go. I have to succeed, will be hugely disappointed when I don’t ( I can’t be that weak…) .
[/quote]

Good luck w/ round 2…it’s great you’re trying it again.

I’m a vdiet novice myself, but my guess is that success for you will probably be tied to changing your attitude about the program in general. “when I don’t [succeed]” implies inevitable failure…you need to think about things “on the other side of 28 days” and strive to get there instead.

I had problems w/ the shakes as well…especially days 3-5. Could hardly choke them down. For me, what really helped was adding about 1.5x the water to each shake and watering them down. They went down SO much easier…even though the volume of each shake was more. Give that a try.

If it doesn’t work for you, I’ve read others here do exactly the opposite and make a pudding out of the mixture and eat it instead. So you have options.

Stick with it! After awhile, the results will be motivation enough. Good luck!

Hi, JoostMel!

I just started the V-Diet too!
I am in a similar situation: I have been starting diets and never really getting that far, usually ending it quite early on in a huge never-ending binge!

But I am determined to make this different and I think you should think about this:

This time will be different becuase you will make it different. You will complete the V-Diet and look and feel fantastic. You are in control and you can achieve this for yourself.

That’s what I tell myself all the time!

Good luck, I’ll be following your log to see how you get on!