Biotest

Dead Squat- Thanks!

I know it’s not a supplement but I was not sure where to give kudos. I got the dead squat bar today and it’s awesome! One you guys ship like lightning! Ordered Friday and received this morning. The paint and finish is above and beyond. I ordered the red one and it looks great. I did some rows and a dead workout today and it’s awesome! The grip angles and the size make it so much better than anything else I’ve tried. Plus rows with it are totally different than straight bar rows.

Thanks and order one if you are on the fence.

Awesome, thanks for the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/dead-squat-bar"target=“new”>Dead-Squat Bar review!

A few pics.

pics

pic

Wow, Tim Patterson did a great job on that red. I think of it as “blood red.” But a fancy blood red! :slight_smile:

Yeah, I love my Dead-Squat Bar as well! Essential tool with multiple uses.

I absolutely love my dead/squat bar and frankly cannot do without it (training wise). Funny, because I never thought I’d ever say this as I believed squats and deadlifts to be the movements I just could do without. As I’m getting older though, and after decades of pounding, my aging body is starting to…show its age.

Enter the dead/squat bar: so easy on the areas that us older guys begin to feel a bit rickety on like lower back, hips, and knees.

Really a great great BODYBUILDING tool. Totally eliminates those “skip the heavy pull/squat” days when I simply can’t squat or deadlift due to those aches and pains that have become more frequent for me lately. I just substitute dead/squat movements and get the same benefit. A training lifesaver. For me.

I love my Dead-Squat bar as well.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:
I absolutely love my dead/squat bar and frankly cannot do without it (training wise). Funny, because I never thought I’d ever say this as I believed squats and deadlifts to be the movements I just could do without. As I’m getting older though, and after decades of pounding, my aging body is starting to…show its age.

Enter the dead/squat bar: so easy on the areas that us older guys begin to feel a bit rickety on like lower back, hips, and knees.

Really a great great BODYBUILDING tool. Totally eliminates those “skip the heavy pull/squat” days when I simply can’t squat or deadlift due to those aches and pains that have become more frequent for me lately. I just substitute dead/squat movements and get the same benefit. A training lifesaver. For me. [/quote]