Biotest

Day to Day V-Diet Progress

Good afternoon T Nation,

Today is Day 1 of the V-Diet. Here’s alittle background of my workout background. I started working out heavily 18 months ago and weighed in at 170 lbs and with some hard work, dedication, and proper nutrition, I’m now I’m up to 200 lbs. I’m doing this workout to shed 10 lbs of fat.

Please let me know what advice you have for me as I am always willing to learn more about workout routines, etc. Thanks and have a great day!

Welcome aboard, Kiger!

If you have any questions for me, be sure to drop them into the <a href="http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop"target=“new”>Ask Chris forum so I’ll be sure to see them. Thanks, and keep us posted!

Day 2

Hey Guys,

Started day 2 and I haven’t had much cravings for food yet. I drove by a Panda Express yesterday and literally said “Screw you Panda!”. I’m trying to picture every fast food restaurant as a giant piece of lard. Anyways, here’s my day 2 picture (just woke up). I’d like to keep posting each day so everyone can see the day to day changes. Is that allowed? Thanks, and I’ll be keeping in touch.

Day 3

Still very motivated although my family came in town and cooked out while I drank my shakes :). I’m down to 188.2 lbs from 196.6 (I think most of it is water weight). I will continue to keep everyone updated. Have a great day!

Just did the workout for day 3. Let me tell you, I was about to pass out after the deadlifts. I over exerted myself and didn’t give myself enough time in between sets. I had to go to the locker room and lay down for about 10-15 minutes. After that I was good to go and finished the rest of the workout. Make sure you give yourself enough recovery time, especially since your body is most likely not used to running on so few calories than it normally does. Have a great day and I’ll keep you guys posted.

Kiger

Day 4

I woke up this morning with a slight headache, but after my morning shake it went away. Surprisingly, I haven’t been as hungry as I thought I would be. I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I do not that today. Anyways, tonight is my first HSM!! I’m going to cook 2 filet minons with some squash and a nice salad with vinaigrette. Have a great day!

Day 5

Woke up with another slight headache this morning and once again it went away with a morning shake. The workout today was pretty intense, but I really enjoyed it! 23 days to go!

Day 6

Still going strong with the diet, although I did wake up this morning and was freaking tired (I’m sure you’ll notice my lack of energy in my picture). I’ve got the V Burn today so I’m definitely looking forward to that! If you guys have any questions about anything please let me know. Have a great day!

It only gets easier from here on out. the 28 days will be done before you know it.

Thanks for the support! This first week has gone by pretty quickly.

Day 7

I woke up with an agonizing stomach ache this morning. It felt like I had knives in my tummy : /. Hopefully it will go away and it’s just a bug. I weighed this morning at 185.4. Woot!