Biotest

Day One to Day Twenty Eight

Its Monday… Time to Start something new.

Played around with taking HOT-ROX over the weekend to make sure my body could handle it. I also tryed the shakes. I have decided to take 2 first thing in the morning, and 1 before my work out in the afternoon.

At the moment… I am having a hard time fitting the shakes into to my day. I feel like I am stacking my Mid Afterneed, Dinner and Bedtime shake on top of each other. Thats not counting the Workout Shake.

If someone can give me a eating schedule I would greatly apprecatied it. I work 8am to 5pm with a 1 hr lunch break which I do go home on most of the time.

After some Thought: This is my time schedule.
HOT-ROX- 7:00am
Breakfast: 7:30am
Lunch: 11:30am
Min-Afternoon: 3:00pm
HOT-ROX: 4:45pm
Dinner: 5:15pm

[Workout/Gym 6-7]

Workout Meal: 7:00pm
Bedtime: 8:30pm

I also find the Fresh and Fit Vortex Shakers from terget mixes the shakes very well.

[quote]Jokter wrote:
If someone can give me a eating schedule I would greatly apprecatied it. I work 8am to 5pm with a 1 hr lunch break which I do go home on most of the time.
[/quote]

For what it’s worth, I pre-make all my shakes either the night before or in the a.m., and then take them with me (dry). Every three hours, wherever I am, I have one. The shaker cups travel pretty easily. So far, I’ve not been in a situation that would absolutely prevent me from breaking out a shake, but I’m thinking that if I had to, I could probably excuse myself for 5 minutes, find a water fountain or a faucet of some kind, and slug one down.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Agreed, premake the dry mix the night before then simply mix as needed. Nobody at work has even noticed I don’t eat any food. We have pretty open cubicles too, but I just keep it to myself. If they ask, i’ll just tell them its a protein shake- and that will probably satisfy their curiousity.

Good luck, hope day 1 went well.

Day 1 has been a blast… I have extra time in the day with the shakes vs 1 hr for lunch. But The issue I am having at the end of Day 1 is being full. I honestly can’t drink all of my last shake.

I am going to try going from a 24oz Bedtime to a 16oz.

Inches… Starting the Diet -
Chest 44.5 in
Waist/Belly: 43.5
Bicep: 14in
Thigh: 26.5