Biotest

Day One of V-Diet 3.0 1 April

Today is the start of the V-Diet. Got all my supplements in order and ready to begin dropping the fat! The only problem is I can’t use HOT-ROX but should be able to drop the fat, right? I will upload some before pictures soon.

My goal is to be 155 (currently 168) with 30/31 inch waist (33 now) and I want to finally see my abs that have been hidden over the last few years. I am getting shoulder surgery this winter so would love to be in great shape before hand. Well, wish me luck and I will update my workout as well.

[quote]justincasering wrote:
Today is the start of the V-Diet. Got all my supplements in order and ready to begin dropping the fat! The only problem is I can’t use HOT-ROX but should be able to drop the fat, right? I will upload some before pictures soon.

My goal is to be 155 (currently 168) with 30/31 inch waist (33 now) and I want to finally see my abs that have been hidden over the last few years. I am getting shoulder surgery this winter so would love to be in great shape before hand. Well, wish me luck and I will update my workout as well. [/quote]

If someone can’t use HOT-ROX, they can sub in Carbolin 19 or Se7en, or a stack of both.

But, are you male? A goal of 155 seems really small, unless you’re very short. Many without enough muscle mass underneath the body fat are disappointed after a strict diet. There’s just not much underneath to show off.

Hey Justin,
I will be cheering for you. You have started only one day after me, so essentially we are in this together. !! Look forward to your posts.

Ra ra!
L

Will be cheering for you to. Best of luck.

Go to my post (Seth’s V-Diet Log)and you will see a excel spreadsheet I created for tracking. Maybe it will help.

Seth

If someone can’t use HOT-ROX, they can sub in Carbolin 19 or Se7en, or a stack of both.

But, are you male? A goal of 155 seems really small, unless you’re very short. Many without enough muscle mass underneath the body fat are disappointed after a strict diet. There’s just not much underneath to show off. [/quote]

I am male and short 5’6". I have good muscle under the fat and not really worried about the weight as much as the waist - x factor. I really have small legs from years of running but have stopped that and now trying to bulk them up. I will try the Carbolin 19. I have REALLY BAD acid reflux so have to watch what I take as was told by my dr NO HOT-ROX.

Should I just ignore the weight goal and worry about the other things? Just wanted something to shoot for but I will listen to anything you say! I was about 185 2 years ago but mainly fat and over the last couple years I have been getting way stronger in every lift (thank you Eric C!). Thanks for all your advice and support!

[quote]tiger_ppr wrote:
Hey Justin,
I will be cheering for you. You have started only one day after me, so essentially we are in this together. !! Look forward to your posts.

Ra ra!
L[/quote]

Keep in touch and we will do this! You have your pics and all up? Thanks for the support and we can do this!

Front shot

side shot

back shot

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

i just ordered the Carbolin 19. Should I do the 1 pill 2x or 2 pills 2x?

Okay day 1 is done! No problem. The workout was great (well, as good as you can get for 4:45am!) and never was hungry or tempted. I really enjoyed the PB! I hope to have my measurements soon. My workout was:

A1 squats 5x5 60 rest (did all at 155#)
A2 chin up 5x5 60 rest
B1 step up 5x5 60 rest (used 40# DB)
B2 DB OH press 5x5 60 rest (used 50# DB)
C1 face pulls 3x12 30 rest (40# pin)
C2 triceps 3x12 30 rest (60# pin)
D D-rings (40# pin)
45min NEPA

Day 2 done. Did 45 min NEPA today. Look forward to tomorrow day 3.

Hey JC,
Way to go! Day 2 in the bag! All the shakes etc going okay?

L

[quote]tiger_ppr wrote:
Hey JC,
Way to go! Day 2 in the bag! All the shakes etc going okay?

L[/quote]

They are going great! I look so forward to the PB!!! The workouts are great and everything is going better than I thought! Day 3 done and on to day 4. I had a bit of a headache today but not to bad. It may either be lack of carbs? Are you going to do update photos on your next weigh in day? Keep it up on your end! It should be worth it in the end!

Ok Day 4 done and over, on to day 5! Again love the PB!!! Having a hard time being hungry enough for the last shake but I do not skip the PB!! :slight_smile: Looking forward to my next “photo shoot” on wed April 8th!

Hey JC,

Day 5 today for you. Hope it is going well!

L – mmm, me too, have practically meditated on the PB all day today (when not fighting solid food urges). :wink: I’m confident it will get easier and easier…

Day 5 in the bag. Again, had hard time drinking all shakes - very full! Everything going along as planned. Curious on the amount of pounds dropped. I feel smaller, my face is thinner and a pair of shorts I have are just falling off of me and they are one of my tightest pair in the waist. I would be happy to drop 5lbs the first week and 2 pounds per week on the others.

Tiger…Thanks for the support! I hope things are going good for you! Don’t give up! PB YUM!!! :slight_smile:

Sorry, I lost track of your thread.

Just follow label directions on the the Carbolin 19 if you’re not already. I’d use max dose.

And yes, (late with this advice, I know) I do think you can benefit from the V-Diet. 155 pounds just seemed very small, but I can see by your pics and further info that you can make some great progress with the V-Diet. I wouldn’t worry about scale weight goals so much though, just how you look in the mirror.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Sorry, I lost track of your thread.

Just follow label directions on the the Carbolin 19 if you’re not already. I’d use max dose.

And yes, (late with this advice, I know) I do think you can benefit from the V-Diet. 155 pounds just seemed very small, but I can see by your pics and further info that you can make some great progress with the V-Diet. I wouldn’t worry about scale weight goals so much though, just how you look in the mirror.

[/quote]

Thank you so much for the advice! I have noticed I am having a hard time being “hungry” and drinking all the shakes. Is that normal? SHould you force yourself to drink them? I have plenty of energy. Just don’t want to mess this up and I am wanting to do this diet perfect! Again, I can’t thank you enough for your advice and motivation!

Day 6 went done and no problem - again, not hungry enough for all the shakes. I try so hard to get them all in but when I am not hungry I just can’t do it. So far today I have had all of them Looking forward of my hour of NEPA because I just downloaded Role Models on my iPod touch to watch. I may even watch the entire movie before I stop. Thank God for the iTouch!