Biotest

Day 5 on the V-Diet and Questions

Hi everyone,
i’m on day 5 of the diet now.
I was wondering of other people also have problems with bad breath?! I noticed it and also my girlfriend. I read online that this happens quite often on a highprotein diet.

For the HSM is sushi ok? I going to avoid fried stuff and only stick to the healthy ones with rice.

Thanks for the help.

[quote]cfh138 wrote:
Hi everyone,
i’m on day 5 of the diet now.
I was wondering of other people also have problems with bad breath?! I noticed it and also my girlfriend. I read online that this happens quite often on a highprotein diet.

For the HSM is sushi ok? I going to avoid fried stuff and only stick to the healthy ones with rice.

Thanks for the help.
[/quote]

First, are you using Surge Recovery as required? I’ve had some V-Dieters skip it and this puts them into ketosis, a side effect of which is “keto breath.” (If you are skipping the Surge, then you are doing the diet incorrectly.)

Second, try to avoid rice. For an HSM you want a protein (meat) and lots of vegetables mainly. A small starch is fine (sweet potato). Remember, part of the V-Diet is resetting and retraining the taste buds. A proper HSM is a big part of what does that for you.

Hi Chris,
thanks for the fast reply.
I only messed up the day 1. Mixed up Superfood and Surge, but only for one shake.
My girlfirend said that its gotten better, the last 2 days. So ill monitor how it goes.

For the sushi, i checked the menu, they also got lots of stuff without rice. So i`ll have tuna, chicken and veggies. Cuz i cant skip this dinner(socialevent).

Keep up the good work.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.