Biotest

Day 5... and Seeing Amazing Results

Hey Everyone… It’s day five, and I am down four lbs… loving the results, but not so much the shakes… lol … I have hungier pains so bad it feels like my stomach is eating my insides. Any suggestions on how to deal with these? Good luck to everyone…

[quote]jackielynn wrote:
Hey Everyone… It’s day five, and I am down four lbs… loving the results, but not so much the shakes… lol … I have hungier pains so bad it feels like my stomach is eating my insides. Any suggestions on how to deal with these? Good luck to everyone… [/quote]

It’s funny, but the #1 complaint from V-Dieters is “I feel so full all day!” But everyone is different.

So keep this in mind: There is hunger - the feeling of having an empty stomach. Then there are cravings: which are false signals sent as you break bad behavioral habits and physical food addictions.

So what are you really feeling? With 5 shakes a day, feedings every 3 hours or so, etc. are you REALLY hungry? Or just having a craving?

@Jackielynn: I find that the best way to get over these episodes is to have a large glass of water, some green tea, or a stick of sugar free gum. Usually, I find that the action of chewing or swallowing something makes the perceived hunger go away.