Biotest

Day 4 on Indigo-3G

Chris i am 4 days into taking Indigo-3G and MAG-10 amd Anaconda my diet is as follows. I train from 7-9 am and before that i tske 3 Indigo-3G pills 30 min before training. while training drink 4 scoops of Ananconda in 2L of water. 1 hr after training drink 2 scoops of MAG-10. 1 1/2 later i eat 2 turkey patties with 3 pancakes made from Pamela’s baking and pancake mix gluten free and wheat free. 2hrs later 2 rice cakes and a protein shake. 2 hrs after that chicken breast with a cup of rice and my last meal before bed steak and a cup and a half of rice.

This comes out to roughly 267 grams of carbs trying to get it up to 300. a couple of notes i am URINATING FREQUENTLY which is to be expected with that much liquid, but my bowel movements have decreased to next to nothing on day 4 a little better but not much i increased my probiotics to see if that helps. body composition is the same no real changes except on energy levels while training, significant ramp up esp: on leg day i had to kick myself out of the gym. Any input you can give i would appreciate it thanx.

[quote]dixonp wrote:
Chris i am 4 days into taking Indigo-3G and MAG-10 amd Anaconda my diet is as follows. I train from 7-9 am and before that i tske 3 Indigo-3G pills 30 min before training. while training drink 4 scoops of Ananconda in 2L of water. 1 hr after training drink 2 scoops of MAG-10. 1 1/2 later i eat 2 turkey patties with 3 pancakes made from Pamela’s baking and pancake mix gluten free and wheat free. 2hrs later 2 rice cakes and a protein shake. 2 hrs after that chicken breast with a cup of rice and my last meal before bed steak and a cup and a half of rice.

This comes out to roughly 267 grams of carbs trying to get it up to 300. a couple of notes i am URINATING FREQUENTLY which is to be expected with that much liquid, but my bowel movements have decreased to next to nothing on day 4 a little better but not much i increased my probiotics to see if that helps. body composition is the same no real changes except on energy levels while training, significant ramp up esp: on leg day i had to kick myself out of the gym. Any input you can give i would appreciate it thanx.[/quote]

dixonp, definitely post this same information in your Indigo-3G log(I know you have it set-up already) This will let the other users see what you’re currently doing both training and diet wise and give you their input. With that being said, you say you are taking 3-Indigo-3G caps prior to training? Be sure you are reading the label as the dosage should be 6-caps taken twice daily, so re-check that aspect of your plan.

The timing of your post-training MAG-10 and meal following looks spot on, when in doubt always refer the the label recommendations and they will never lead you astray. As far as the bowel movements are concerned, typically when someone ventures into a new diet approach or style of eating it can throw the body out of whack a bit, so give it some time and things will soon get back to normal.

Definitely get those carbs up to atleast 300g, refer to the carb source guide link CS posted for you in your log for more ideas. You are an extremely jacked, lean dude so i think your limit is going to be pretty high, keep pushing. Again, post this stuff in your log and other, smarter Indigo-3G members than me will definitely give you some great advice with their experience. Keep in mind you are only at day 4, typically there is a 7-10 break-in period and then things will start to ramp up, everyone’s response time is different. Refer to the What to Expect link for more info on that.

Eazy thanks for the input and you are CORRECT i missread the bottle got to jack up the Indigo-3G to 12 a day. Really appreciate the feedback…Thanx again Bro

Looks like you’re not using Indigo correctly. Be sure to use it 2 x 6, meaning two doses of six capsules per day, one 30 minutes before training, one before dinner.

Your food choices look fine; just jack up those carbs. As Eazy said, guys who are already muscular and lean can usually really crank them up. 300g is what we jokingly called the “girl amount” of carbs. I bet you can hit 500 at least. Here’s some suggested sources: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/1617"target=“new”>Basic Carb Guide

As for the bathroom stuff, your fluid levels are higher, so peeing more is expected. I can’t answer bowel questions, but any change in food intake or food choices can lead to changes in that area.

Now, remember, you’ve only been on Indigo for 4 days and it looks like you weren’t using the full dosage, so be patient, jack up the clean carbs, and you’ll be very happy in 6 weeks.

Hello Chris,
I have my carbs in the 360 gram range and climbing…:slight_smile: i have a question: On my off days from the gym. I am taking INDG3 MAG-10 and Anaconda. IDG3 on off days i take it 30 min before Lunch and Dinner, with MAG-10 and Anaconda do i not take those on off days? I know it’s written somewhere i just missed it i suppose. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated…Thanx.

No need for Anaconda on off days. Think of it as a “lifting-only” supplement.

As for MAG-10, it’s still good to have a couple of servings even on off days. I like them for between meals on off days, sort of like anabolic snacks.

Thank you Chris that is what i thought especially in regards to Anaconda and MAG-10 i just throw a shake in there where i can.