Biotest

Day 25. Healthy Solid Meal Question

Hello,

Today is day 25 for me on the V-Diet and i’m experiencing great success so far…for the past three weeks i’ve started the week on monday and I have my healthy solid meal at the end of the week on sunday.

This sunday will be day 28 for me and i’m supposed to go into the transition phase after that; however, I have a big dinner today (thursday) and it will be very impolite of me not to eat anything! So i was wondering if i can have my meal today and then go back on the diet until monday and then transition…please advise

Thank you
Ramy

It’t not part of the plan, and im sure Chris will stay stick with the diet and the plan as social situations shouldn’t dictate what happens in ur life and that you should be strong. However i’m pretty sure it won’'t make any difference whatsoever to your weight loss. you’ll still be consuming exactly the same amount of calories that week just a little sooner than expected.

Thanks Marzouk, I really appreciate the feed-back though it’s not a matter of discipline at all, I’ve come this far and I’ve blown loads!of social occasions in the past 25 days…I’ll wait for Chris’s feed-back but if this meal will mess with the week in any way then to hell with the dinner:)

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
It’t not part of the plan, and im sure chris will stay stick with the diet and the plan as social situations shouldn’t dictate what happens in ur life and that you should be strong. However i’m pretty sure it won’'t make any difference whatsoever to your weight loss. you’ll still be consuming exactly the same amount of calories that week just a little sooner than expected. [/quote]

That pretty much nails it.

It can be a slippery slope when you start moving things around. But since you’re at the end of the main phase of the diet, then I’m sure you’ll be fine.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
It’t not part of the plan, and im sure chris will stay stick with the diet and the plan as social situations shouldn’t dictate what happens in ur life and that you should be strong. However i’m pretty sure it won’'t make any difference whatsoever to your weight loss. you’ll still be consuming exactly the same amount of calories that week just a little sooner than expected. [/quote]

That pretty much nails it.

It can be a slippery slope when you start moving things around. But since you’re at the end of the main phase of the diet, then I’m sure you’ll be fine. [/quote]

Chris I feel I’m becoming your understudy lol!!