Biotest

Day 2 of the V-Diet

Technically, this should be day 1, because yesterday was my first day and had to have a HM at dinner but instead of quitting decided to get back on the horse. Today 4 shakes down, 1 work out. My question is, can you eliminate one shake on this diet and still be ok? I am not taking the hot rocks because in my opinion the thermogenics don’t work well for me. Everything else is being followed to a T. Here goes to a 28 day journey leading to a lighter, leaner, meaner me :slight_smile:

Cutting a shake will lower calories quite a bit, and if you lower calories too much you risk muscle loss loss, metabolism slowdown etc. HOT-ROX could help you prevent that, but you’re choosing not to take it, without ever trying it.

So, no, I don’t advise dropping a shake. MAYBE one scoop of protein if you feel you’re too full, but no more than that.

Now, my question is, you said you “had to have an HSM” yet you want to drink fewer shakes. Why exactly?

[quote]Vd28 wrote:
was my first day and had to have a HM at dinner [/quote]

Why?

I was just feeling nauseous after the shakes by the second shake, I felt like I was going to quit. However, I decided to get back on the wagon and yesterday felt much better drank all five shakes and felt full and less nauseous. Today I did work out 2 and about to have my second shake. I do feel way better today and less of the gag reflex/nausea. I think it was more the thought of having to drink more shakes on day 1. Tomorrow I am back at work and think that to prevent too many on-lookers and questions about my shakes, I’ll drink lunch and snack in my car.

[quote]Vd28 wrote:
Tomorrow I am back at work and think that to prevent too many on-lookers and questions about my shakes, I’ll drink lunch and snack in my car. [/quote]
Don’t be ashamed of what you are doing. Own it.

If anyone asks, just tell them what you are doing and what your goal are. If they scoff at you as they shovel a donut into their mouth, you can laugh at them 6 weeks from now when you are leaner and they are still fat.

Oh, and by the way, what do you mean by “and snack in my car”? What snacks are you speaking of?

If you need to, cut the flax servings in half then work your way back up. Also, remember, buy good flax (milled of course) and store it in the fridge. Don’t want you to drink rancid flax!

THanks guys! Sorry not snack meant shakes. I do have milled flax seed but the bag said no need to refrigerate and I’ve had it for awhile. It doesn’t smell bad or anything. Do you think I should throw it out and get a new one? I’ve put in the fridge now.

Flax that’s already milled (chopped up finely) needs refrigerated. Whole seeds may not. You sure they’re milled?

Yep, its milld Flax USA, Organic Golden Flax Cold Milled Golden Flax Seed. The expiration date is 2012 the back just says store in a cool dry place, refrigeration not necessary.