Biotest

DAY 18 and It's Getting Kinda Tough

Hey everybody!

Im on day im 18 days into it and im starting to see som really good results! Pics to come soon. Really excited about all that, but I am also feeling really shitty. I have a hsm coming up on Sat, wich is REALLY REALLY exciting!

Is it normal to start feeling exhausted just about all the time? Cuz thats where I am. Its getting kinda hard to keep drinking the Mdrive too. I was told today that I’m getting kinda pale too, is that part of the deal at this stage of the game too?

I really hope it doesnt sound like Im complaining, I have stuck to the plan religiously not a single oppertunity to cheat or anything - although reading through the above it kinda sounds like I am. I really just wanna know if its just me going through all that? I only have 10 days left and I know I can finish.

Let me say it like this, IMO it’s not UNnormal, in worst case you only have a few days left, so stay tough, and keep going strong.

The following is (as far as I know) not official V-Diet recommendations, so its on me not Shugart, but I would try to supplement with:

3-5 gram sodium
1g potasium
500mg magnesium
1200 mg calcium

First of all, try to include your multivitamins in the equation. It’s also a good idea to split the calcium and the magnesium into two, split it as far from each other as possible (and don’t take it near or together, with your essential fat, like the EPA and DHA)

I would recommend to experiment, taking all the electrolytes, first thing in the morning, but you can of course experiment a little with it, but its my experience with my self and clients that it does a humongous difference, on PSMF diets in general.

/Helio
PS; i forgot to mention that it could be a good idea to include prospective sodium from the penutbutter, in the calculations.

I agree with Heliotropen - I think you need to get your bloodpreassure up a bit with help from extra salt. And do you take any vitamins on the diet?

The depletion can be expected since your glycogen layers get pretty drained, but I think your description sounds way worse than what I have experienced on my other low carb diets and what I have experienced so far on V-diet - but then, I am not as far as you yet :wink:

Sounds pretty familiar to me. The first week (on my second run at the diet) was a lot easier than life at day 9. When I did it before I found the hardest time was the last 7-10 days. The end is near. Don�??t give up, just grind it out day by day.

Thanks for your opinions! I am indeed taking multi vitamins. I am drinking lots of h2o so that whole thing about the salts and various other electolytes being low makes sense. There is no sodium added to the peanut butter I get so I may have to do something about that.

I’ll pick that up a little and see how my next few days are! Thanks again. ill be cheking in soon

Alright, this sounds normal to me so far. All I can say is keep your iron will and don’t crack. I’m 3 days from completion. But I also noticed those as some of the hardest days to cope with. Week one was easy, 2 got more difficult but still easy mode, week 3 was like OMFG that meal was a tease and is destroying my will power (which won’t break), and week 4 is like, food is not appealing, get me my dam shake.

What’s your day job like, I mean depending on how demanding it is maybe you need half a scoop of Surge or else you’re taxing yourself to hard. Demanding = construction and jobs with similar conditions, ie heavy lifting.
And for the second and third week I was feeling exhausted after only a couple flights up stairs but I assume thats only because there weren’t many carbs to quickly restore my energy and it takes a while longer to restore it from fat and protein.
Keep Strong, 10 days left is a joke

"Thanks for your opinions! I am indeed taking multi vitamins. I am drinking lots of h2o so that whole thing about the salts and various other electolytes being low makes sense. There is no sodium added to the peanut butter I get so I may have to do something about that.

I’ll pick that up a little and see how my next few days are! Thanks again. ill be cheking in soon"

Don’t mention it. Im sure the “add ons” will make a huge diffrence, but let us know, what you experience after a few days.

/Helio