Biotest

Day 1 of V-Diet

Today marks day one of my V-Diet journey. I decided to try this diet out as it is something I have never done before. I find myself lacking discipline more so then ever and getting bored with typical dieting. I own a sports supplement company so I am constantly talking about the fitness lifestyle. Time to start living it again. I have not taken measurements yet but I weighed in at 197 just a few moments ago.

Before 2

The only reccomended supplement I am not using is HOT-ROX. Simply being because my company offers a comparable thermogenic I get for free.

Time for change.

Day 1 is in the books. I was surprisingly not hungry at all during the day. Also, very pleased with the flavors of the protein.

Interested to see how it goes for you man. I’m about to order everything I need to start on Monday.

I can’t wait to get started. My shipment should arrive tomorrow or weds! So friggin’ ready!

Just wanted to chime in with a quick update. Today starts day 5 and my diet has been spot on. I have dropped 7 pounds (which is obviously a lot of water and bloat), energy is pretty good and the hunger has only really felt overwhelming a few times. I knew I would respond pretty well. I am by no means a novice and hold a decent amount of muscle having been heavily involved in fitness my entire life.

Awesome! Good job! I’m on day 2 …and so far so good :slight_smile:

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.