Biotest

Day 1 of the V-Diet

I just started day 1 of the V-Diet and the jury is still out. I will follow soon with pictures and measurements. Wish me luck because I have a feeling I am going for one hell of a ride.

I’m done with day 1 of the V-Diet. I had a couple minor close calls but nothing serious. I am determined!

congrats !

The V-Diet is a major step !

and its one of those things that T-Nation agrees about is a wicked thing ! no piss contest about 20-30 pound squat its you and the drinks for 28 days ! and a steel mentality

but cmon dude post some stats pics everything ?

Hey! Yesterday was my first day as well. Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your progress as we go through this at the same time! Also, can’t wait to see some pics and stats.

@blunt and NiciPicki,

Thanks for the encouragement. This is definitely going to take a steel mentality but it can be done and will be done. NiciPicki, it will be interesting to follow your progress because we both started at the same time. Good luck to both of you!

Stats:

Height: 5’11
Weight: 211.8
Waist: 38 inches
Hip: 44 1/2 inches
Thighs: 25.4 inches
Chest: 40 inches
Upper Arm: 15 inches
Lower leg: 16 inches

Hey… Good luck, today was also my first day… I feel very full… and tired… but I will complete this goal…

@jackie: You did see that this guy hasn’t posted in over a month and probably didn’t make it past day 2, right?