Biotest

Day 1 Begins

About me:

I am 26 years old, and have recently acquired a sympathy belly after the birth of our son. My wife has already lost her belly, so I should probably do the same. At Chris’ directive, I’ll be reducing the Metabolic Drive by one scoop per day (The last shake), and using MAG-10 in between shakes. I look forward to any support or criticism the community has to offer.

Stats:

Height: 5’7
Weight: 174

Measurements:

Neck: 15
Shoulders: 42.5
Chest (Upper): 40
Chest (Lower): 38
Waist: 38.5
Hips: 36
Arm: 15
Leg: 21
Calf: 15
Ankle: 9

Ready to go!

Other photos…

Day one went pretty smoothly. I wasn’t necessarily hungry as I was empty, if that makes any sense. I constantly felt that I was at the stage where if someone asked if I was hungry, I would say, "Yea I could eat."
The morning shake gave me heartburn really badly. I’m thinking maybe it was the flax. I’m currently having “dinner”, so this shake has flax as well. I’m going to see if this one causes the same heartburn. The fish flavored burps are awesome. (Wish there was a sarcasm font for that last sentence.) Energy was pretty good. I felt motivated to do something other than lay around all day. I went to my brothers new apartment for lunch, and had to explain that I would be having a shake instead of the food his girlfriend cooked. He was supportive though, so it was very easy to hang out and not eat food. Workout schedule starts tomorrow, as does work. I’ve decided to separate all my powder into plastic bags, and carry my shaker and pills in a backpack for the day. That’s all for now, and I’m looking forward to day 2.

Why can’t I get these pictures right? Damn you, Microsoft Paint.

Today was not so bad. I get really bad heartburn/Acid reflux if I don’t eat something solid. It passes eventually, but it can get pretty bad. Other than that all is good.

Shake 1 - 4:00 AM
MAG-10 - 8:00 AM
Shake 2 - 9:00 AM
MAG-10 - 11:00 AM
(Heartburn 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM)
Shake 3 - 2:00 PM
Shake 4 - 5:00 PM
Shake 5 - 8:30 PM

• First Workout *

Hope I did this right…

Dumbbell Squat Weight = 95lbs

9 X 9 X 9 X 7 X 6 = 40

Dumbbell Bench Press Weight = 2 X 35lbs

8 X 9 X 9 X 7 X 7 = 40

Bent-Over Row Weight = 2 X 30lbs

8 X 9 X 8 X 8 X 7

Plank Hold

25 sec 30 sec 30 sec 30 sec 30 sec

Day 3 meal plan:

4:30 - HOT-ROX (1)
5:00 - Shake 1
9:00 - MAG-10 + Fiber Tablet
11:00- Shake 2
1:00 - MAG-10 + Fiber Tablet + HOT-ROX (2)
2:00 - Shake 3
2:30 - Workout (above) + Surge
Shake 4 will be taken at 5:30
Shake 5 will be taken at 9:00 (reduced by one scoop)
Sweet Sweet Sleep at 9:30.

Lather, rinse, repeat…

I’m going to take (2) HOT-ROX in the morning tomorrow. I wanted to ease into the stimulants. They didn’t give me any trouble this afternoon, so I think I’m good.

Day 4, really feel like shit. I’m exhausted. Those workouts may be short, but with the short rest, they can be pretty intense. Still logging everything down, but wondering what I got myself into. I’m off work, so maybe after I collaspse for a nap I’ll feel better. I’m hoping it gets a little easier after this first week. My first HSM can’t get here fast enough.

Keep it up! I’d say everyone agrees the first few days are the worst. Especially day 4 :stuck_out_tongue: Once that HSM comes around you will be good to go!

Thanks KC. I’m gonna have the HSM on Friday, so I think I’ll survive two more days.

Day 4 log:

4:30 - (2) HOT-ROX
5:00 - Shake 1
8:30 - MAG-10 + Fiber Tablet
10:00- Shake 2
12:30- Shake 3
2:00 - (2) HOT-ROX
4:00 - Shake 4
8:00 - Shake 5
9:00 - Sleep

Finally got my first HSM. Delicious 6oz steak, green beans, and salad. Still logging everything down. I’ll post it this weekend.

Did you cry while eating your first HSM? I know I did haha, each one after seems to get better and better too.

Man, I’ve never chewed a piece of steak so slowly. I really didn’t know how much we take the food we eat for granted. My wife ate more than me, and she never eats much at all. She laughed because I couldn’t finish my tiny steak after eating the salad and green beans.

Week one update time!

I have followed everything exactly as I should’ve this first week, so let’s see where I’m at.

Weight: 166 (-8)

Neck: 15.5 (+.5)
Shoulders: 43 (+.5)
Chest (Upper): 39 (-1)
Chest (Lower): 37 (-1)
Waist (at largest): 37 (-1.5)
Hips: 36 (same)
Arm: 14 (-1)
Leg: 21 (same)
Calf: 15 (same)
Ankle: 9 (same)

Pictures a little later on

Before and Week 1 comparison

Week one update

[quote]BSampson wrote:
Week one update time!

I have followed everything exactly as I should’ve this first week, so let’s see where I’m at.

Weight: 166 (-8)

Neck: 15.5 (+.5)
Shoulders: 43 (+.5)
Chest (Upper): 39 (-1)
Chest (Lower): 37 (-1)
Waist (at largest): 37 (-1.5)
Hips: 36 (same)
Arm: 14 (-1)
Leg: 21 (same)
Calf: 15 (same)
Ankle: 9 (same)

Pictures a little later on[/quote]

8lbs?! WHOA! NICE WORK! I only dropped 6.3 over 28 days.

Thanks! This was right after I woke up. I weighed myself a little later on in the day, and I was 168. It’s definitely between 6 and 8 though.