Biotest

Dave's V-Diet log

What’s up everybody? I’ve been reading and watching all of your post for a month or so now. You all look great, now it’s my turn. I started cutting back my diet a bit over the last two weeks, and re-introduced myself to the gym at the same time. I just recieved my supplies, and I figured I would start now. I’m going to finish my work out routine this week, take a V-challenge this weekend to see where I sit starting out, then start the V-Diet Training Program Monday.

Date: 30 April 2009

Height-6?2
Weight-187lbs
Neck-15.25
Shoulders-47
Chest Upper-41.5 exh/ Unflex 42.5 flex
Chest Lower-38.5 exh/unflex 40 flex (across the nipple)
Waist - at Navel-34.5
Waist - at largest-35.25
Hips - at largest-36
Upper Arm L-13.25 unflex 14.5 flex
Upper Arm R-13 unflex 14.5 flex
Upper Leg L-23.5
Upper Leg R-24
Lower Leg L-14.5
Lower Leg R-14.75
Ankle L-8.75
Ankle R-8.75

BF-16.7%

I’m hoping to show all the great results you guys and gals have. Thanks

David

side

aft

You look pretty lean already, so I assume you’re just fine-tuning or doing it for the taste/craving changes?

I have a few reasons. Number one, over the last few months my workouts habits have gone to shit, followed by my diet habits. All I was really doing was mostly running for workouts, with calastetics here and there. So I wanted to get into better habits eating and better habits in the gym instead of just running all the time.

On top of that, I would like to work towards a goal of body fat under 10 percent, and build some more muscle. This plan just seems like a great way to do that, and train myself to stick with it. I know I have a bad habit of making excuses for myself, I need to get past that.

I do have a question for you Chris. I work swing shift at work, 3-11:30pm, so I will be working out before I go to work. When would be the best time to take my recovery shake? Thanks for the help.

Dave

Day 2,…Going great. I haven’t had a single food craving yet. Am I the only one that thinks the strawberry shakes are awesome? ha ha I love those things. I’m going to make day 4 my HSM, just because I started mid-week and that will fall on a sunday, and we always tend to grill. That’ll make it easy to grill up some skinless chicken and plenty of veggies.

[quote]michdave wrote:
I do have a question for you Chris. I work swing shift at work, 3-11:30pm, so I will be working out before I go to work. When would be the best time to take my recovery shake? Thanks for the help.

Dave[/quote]

Surge always come right after training, always within 60 minutes but preferably as soon as you leave the gym. I always pack my Surge with me to the gym and drink it walking out.

[quote]michdave wrote:
What’s up everybody? I’ve been reading and watching all of your post for a month or so now. You all look great, now it’s my turn. I started cutting back my diet a bit over the last two weeks, and re-introduced myself to the gym at the same time. I just recieved my supplies, and I figured I would start now. I’m going to finish my work out routine this week, take a V-challenge this weekend to see where I sit starting out, then start the V-Diet Training Program Monday.

Date: 30 April 2009

Height-6?2
Weight-187lbs
Neck-15.25
Shoulders-47
Chest Upper-41.5 exh/ Unflex 42.5 flex
Chest Lower-38.5 exh/unflex 40 flex (across the nipple)
Waist - at Navel-34.5
Waist - at largest-35.25
Hips - at largest-36
Upper Arm L-13.25 unflex 14.5 flex
Upper Arm R-13 unflex 14.5 flex
Upper Leg L-23.5
Upper Leg R-24
Lower Leg L-14.5
Lower Leg R-14.75
Ankle L-8.75
Ankle R-8.75

BF-16.7%

I’m hoping to show all the great results you guys and gals have. Thanks

David

[/quote]

Sorry I haven’t been keeping updated. So,…here I go.

Day 13.

I’m not really “craving” real food all the time, I just miss it. ha-ha Does that make sense? I was having some issues around Day 8-9, really bad dizzy spells. Usually when I stood up real quick. My job has me doing a lot of that, climbing in/up and around aircraft all day. I even once “blacked out” I guess in the gym. I think I may hav over exerted myself. It was after the heavy deadlifts, and right near the end of my Lat Pull-downs. Luckly I was sitting, it was breif, and I just rested afterwords and felt fine. I’m blaming it on my lack of sleep. They’ve had me working days and swings back and forth, and I was only getting about 4-5 hours of sleep, probaly just not enough cool down time. I’ve re-arranged some stuff, and have been getting at least 6.5-7 hours a night now, and i feel waay better.

Those Surge Recovery drinks,…plain nasty! ha ha I now just mix one scoop and sip on it during my work-out, then mix another scoop after it, and try to get it down quick. 2 scoops at once is a bit over powering for my taste.

NEPA wise, been killing at least 50 mins every morning right as I wake up after my first shake, and sip on water through out. Speaking of water, I have 8-10 liters a day, more if the heat keeps climbing. I added a bit to my walks, I felt I had a lot of “extra” energy, and I didn’t think I was ready for the “adavanced” work out, so instead, I put in push-ups as I walk. I aim for 150-200 during the normal one hour walk. Some days I’ll stop and do them in groups of 20-25 until I hit my number, other days I’ll do them in large reps, like 40-50 until my mark is hit. I switch them up too, wide-grips/diamonds/elevate my feet/, etc,… Sometimes On my work-put days I won’t do this, just because I know I’ll be hitting that muscle group in the gym later.

ok,…weight and all that,…

Started at 187lbs, now at 183lbs

measurements that really changed

naval was 34.5 inches, now at 33inches (awesome, right where I wanted to shake some off)

waist at the widest was 35.25, now at 34

hips were at 36, now at 34.75

The rest really haven’t changed. I’m not surprised, when my body store the “nasty” stuff, ha ha at always around my hips/butt/belly area. So those were the targets , and it’s working. So I am happy.

I think it’s funny to, how at first I didn’t want to spend nearly 600 bucks, because it seemed so pricey, but really, I have saved a lot of money not going out. Which is nice. And no bar tabs, really nice,…that equals more cool stuff for my bike. Ha,…yeah,…got my priorities straight.