Here are the facts:
- I’m a 35 year old guy weighing in at 226# w/ 20% body fat and a BMI of 31.
- I want to get down to 210 by the end of the year.
- I’m going to start the Strong Bodybuilder Program for my workout routine over the next 8 weeks.
- The holiday season usually spells DOOM for me and wreaks havoc on my body
What I’m wondering is if the nutrition and supplement plan I put together will aid in my fat loss goals, or if I need to tweak what I put down my fat throat.
Here’s the plan as of today:
- Wake Up: one scoop of Mag-10 w/ two capsules of Hot-Rox and one capsule of Flameout
- Breakfast: 45g Steel Cut Oats w/ tbsp of butter and banana. Green tea.
- Snack: handful of almonds. Green tea.
- Lunch: protein, whole grains, veggies
- Midafternoon. Two capsules Hot-Rox and one capsule of Flameout
- Snack: fruit
- Pre-workout: four capsules of Indigo-3G
- Peri-workout: 1-2 scoops of Plazma
- Post-workout: one scoop Mag-10
- Dinner: usually protein and veggies with light carbs.
Now, while I know that this is not going to be exact day in and day out, I do plan on sticking as close to this as possible.
On non-lifting days I’d omit the Plazma and take Indigo-3G 30min before my dinner which would have an increased amount of carbs to help with partitioning (or so I’ve read).
I guess what I’m wondering is if this needs improvement, is overkill, unnecessary, right on the money, or bass akwards.
I’m no pro and I’ve only put this together after scouring the forums here and reading a lot of TN’s articles.
Any help, feedback, or suggestions are appreciated.