Biotest

Cutting Diet with Only Carbs from PLAZMA

Hello Everybody,

What do you think of my cutting diet? I want to take only carbs from PLAZMA! I am training 6 times a week in the morning at 6:00.
I am 37 years, weight is 160lbs and bodyfat I think 7% (see picture)

Total of PLAZMA 3 servings (114 carbs)

5:45: starting to drink 1 serving PLAZMA, with 200 mg NA-R-ALA & Crea

6:00-7:15: during training 2 servings of PLAZMA

7:15: after training 1 serving MAG-10 & Creatine

7:30: post-workout meal 550 grams Grass Fed Beef (extra lean) with 200 gram Tomato Paste

11:00: 275 grams chicken or fish with 400 grams Veggies (Brussel sprouts and Brocolli), 5 para-nuts (Brasilien Nuts)

14:00 last meal 5 servings Metabolic Drive and 2 tbsp. extra virgin cocos oil

Fasting for 16 hours!

1 day a week on my heaviest leg training I will do a clean carb refeed from 400 carbs (excl. workout nutrition carbs from PLAZMA 114 gr. of carbs), total of 514 gram of carbs!

What do you think of it, do you have another good suggestions?

I will start with cutting over 2 months, yet I try to add lean mass. I am now gaining 0.5 pounds a week.

Not many of us agree with fasting (see our recent articles on it), but your peri-workout plan looks pretty solid, which is the most important thing. We’d suggest using only Plazma for your pre-load; ditch the other two supplements at that time. Then, two serving of Plazma during. The rest looks good.

And if you want to alter your physiology where lower carb diets and fasting aren’t necessary for leanness, look into <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G.

Great physique! 10-15 pounds more muscle will certainly ramp it up even further!

Hello Chris, Is the 1 serving plazma 15 min. before workout and the 2 servings of plazma during workout not good? Do you have better suggestions? For Indigo 3G I have not the money. (wife and 2 kids!) Thank You. Mike

[quote]mike3034 wrote:
Hello Chris, Is the 1 serving plazma 15 min. before workout and the 2 servings of plazma during workout not good? Do you have better suggestions? For Indigo 3G I have not the money. (wife and 2 kids!) Thank You. Mike [/quote]

No, that’s perfect, by the label. (I see how my above post could be misread, so I edited it to be more clear.) A few of our really big guys who train for 2+ hours will have more than two servings of Plazma during training, but 1 pre-loaded and 2 intra will take care of most people’s needs.

My question would be what is the purpose of a cut for 2 more months? Are you competing then? Given your current leanness, you will begin approaching a bodyfat level where it won’t be sustainable very long, and you will make it more difficult to add muscle.