Biotest

Current Indigo-3G Protocol

mpletten asks:

I’ve done Indigo-3G in the past, with amazing results. Was thinking of picking some up again and following one of the programs along with it.

I’m typically someone that needs to watch my carbs. Basically my ultimate goal is to get more shredded, so stubborn fat loss and muscle gains.

I’m curious about the current dosing protocol both for training days and non. And also best eating practices while using it, for my goals.

Basically, follow the label, which is viewable at the store page: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G.

You can still use two servings a day if you’d like of course.

Other than that, nothing has changed as far as usage guidelines since you used it previously.

The label says to take 30 min before taking workout supplements. I get up at 4 and at the gym at 5, so when would be the best time to take them? I don’t have a large window between getting up, eating breakfast and taking my first dose of Plazma. Should I take them with breakfast, or my first 500ml of Plazma or find a time in between?

[quote]Woodlee wrote:
The label says to take 30 min before taking workout supplements. I get up at 4 and at the gym at 5, so when would be the best time to take them? I don’t have a large window between getting up, eating breakfast and taking my first dose of Plazma. Should I take them with breakfast, or my first 500ml of Plazma or find a time in between?[/quote]

Take as soon as you wake up.

Was Indigo 3G reformulated? I know the protocol is 6 caps once a day now, but my bottles are older and say 6 caps twice a day. Should I take mine twice a day or will once be optimal and make my bottles last longer?

Thanks

[quote]LiL MO wrote:
Was Indigo 3G reformulated? I know the protocol is 6 caps once a day now, but my bottles are older and say 6 caps twice a day. Should I take mine twice a day or will once be optimal and make my bottles last longer?

Thanks[/quote]

Indigo-3G has been improved since it first came out, but either dosing strategy is effective. Here’s something I just wrote to another Indigo-3G user:

It’s a matter of 1) budget and 2) individual need.

It’s perfectly fine to take two servings of Indigo-3G per day if that’s within your budget. And many who have really struggled with the issues Indigo-3G repairs (easy fat gain from carbs etc.) often use this dosing strategy for a several weeks or months, then move to single dosing.

That said, you can get great results from a single serving per day. Or, as you do, mix it up. Maybe take two servings on days you train (one before workout nutrition, one before a big meal) and just one serving on the days you don’t train (just before your largest or carbiest meal of the day.)

Thanks for the response Chris.

Thanks, that was the route I wound up taking after I posted this. Almost done with week two, not sure how well its working yet, but still trying to iron out my diet and timing. Fingers crossed.

[quote]Woodlee wrote:
Thanks, that was the route I wound up taking after I posted this. Almost done with week two, not sure how well its working yet, but still trying to iron out my diet and timing. Fingers crossed. [/quote]

If you get the chance, do a blood glucose test, you may be surprised (in a good way).