Biotest

Curious About the V-Diet!

Hey guys, I am a new member and actually very curious about the V-Diet.

Let me tell you a little about myself. Last year July I began my body transformation because I hated the way I looked. I was at 265 lbs. I am currently at 198.5 lbs and I want to push my body even further, sorta give it the ultimate shock if you will.

I have been working out for months now but I am still learning. So I should choose the beginner workouts for my V-Diet right? (Just want reassurance).

Can anyone give me a time of the day of when to take HOT-ROX Extreme with all the other proteins? Because I have to take it on an empty stomach, when is actually considered empty stomach? Right before I eat? When I wake up or go to bed?

About the V-Burn Challenge. Let’s say I do it on a saturday, will I have my sunday completely off then (Except for NEPA)?

I am really serious about starting this diet and I’ve discussed it with my mom and I will give everything 1 week to come and get everything prepared and ready to go by next week.

I appreciate any comments left!

[quote]madmaxx wrote:
Hey guys, I am a new member and actually very curious about the V-Diet.

Let me tell you a little about myself. Last year July I began my body transformation because I hated the way I looked. I was at 265 lbs. I am currently at 198.5 lbs and I want to push my body even further, sorta give it the ultimate shock if you will.

I have been working out for months now but I am still learning. So I should choose the beginner workouts for my V-Diet right? (Just want reassurance).

Can anyone give me a time of the day of when to take HOT-ROX Extreme with all the other proteins? Because I have to take it on an empty stomach, when is actually considered empty stomach? Right before I eat? When I wake up or go to bed?

About the V-Burn Challenge. Let’s say I do it on a saturday, will I have my sunday completely off then (Except for NEPA)?

I am really serious about starting this diet and I’ve discussed it with my mom and I will give everything 1 week to come and get everything prepared and ready to go by next week.

I appreciate any comments left!

[/quote]

1. Yes, beginner would be best for you.

2. HOT-ROX - Read the label. Protein shakes: The V-Diet program tells you all of this after you type in your weight, sex, etc.

3. You actually don’t have to take HR on an empty stomach. I never do. Don’t sweat it.

4. V-Burn: Correct. Sunday will be off except for NEPA.