Biotest

Curcumin

Hey Chris,

Thought I was doing well with a minimum of soreness… until today ! Spent 10 mins trying to figure out how to get out of bed LOL.

Take it the supplement above is my best route back to normality ? 3 days of training hit me all at once… using Layer System as a comeback training program is proving ambitious !

It’s in my larger order which is due to be dispatched soon (no thanks to Paypal); so will order from Biotest UK in the meantime.

Any other suggestions welcome !

edit; Superfood looks like a really good addition - I take it, it should go at the very start of the day with a Mag-10 Pulse; prior to Indigo ?

Yes, <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/curcumin"target=“new”>Curcumin can help reduce soreness from training, plus it has a ton of other health benefits. Good staple supplement to have around.

Also, I think you may have this coming to you soon based on your previous posts, but the best way to accelerate recovery is to take care of workout nutrition (Plazma or Surge etc.) Not all soreness can be prevented of course. Sometimes a new training protocol or unfamiliar exercise can cause some soreness, even when you take every precaution. But it won’t last as long.

Superfood should be avoided when using Indigo-3G, or at least not used near the same time. Quercetin and other compounds (anthocyanins and anthocyanidins) can either inhibit or diminish the effects of C3G. These are healthy compounds, but you don’t want to mess with the actions of Indigo-3G.

Now, if you’ve been on Indigo-3G for an extended cycle and move to only a single serving per day, you could take Superfood at a time far away from your Indigo-3G dose. For example, if you train in the evening and take Indigo-3G before your workout, then it’s probably safe to take Superfood in the morning.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Yes, <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/curcumin"target=“new”>Curcumin can help reduce soreness from training, plus it has a ton of other health benefits. Good staple supplement to have around.

Also, I think you may have this coming to you soon based on your previous posts, but the best way to accelerate recovery is to take care of workout nutrition (Plazma or Surge etc.) Not all soreness can be prevented of course. Sometimes a new training protocol or unfamiliar exercise can cause some soreness, even when you take every precaution. But it won’t last as long.

Superfood should be avoided when using Indigo-3G, or at least not used near the same time. Quercetin and other compounds (anthocyanins and anthocyanidins) can either inhibit or diminish the effects of C3G. These are healthy compounds, but you don’t want to mess with the actions of Indigo-3G.

Now, if you’ve been on Indigo-3G for an extended cycle and move to only a single serving per day, you could take Superfood at a time far away from your Indigo-3G dose. For example, if you train in the evening and take Indigo-3G before your workout, then it’s probably safe to take Superfood in the morning. [/quote]

Ye,

I bought 1 stack from Biotest UK :slight_smile: (4th day taking it)

Alot dearer… but I’d rather not be a cripple in work.

Learnt my lesson on which methods to use with PayPal going forward.

edit; Apologies - thanks for your time again.