25 Fiber

Totals Workout Days:
Add .5 more serving of PB & 2 scoops of Surge

1695 Cals
217 Protein
105 Carbs
47 Fat
25 Fiber

Any comments on this? Almost 40 views and no feedback. The reason I posted this was because I am looking for support from this community. It seems to do wonders for others, and I too am inspired by this fact alone.

I now have everything I need, with my 2nd shipment coming in yesterday, and am looking to start on Sunday, and go from there. However, I just want to make sure that everything above looks/seems correct, and get the big boost/push forward from members of this community. Thank you.

[quote]timers007 wrote:
Any comments on this? Almost 40 views and no feedback. The reason I posted this was because I am looking for support from this community. It seems to do wonders for others, and I too am inspired by this fact alone.

I now have everything I need, with my 2nd shipment coming in yesterday, and am looking to start on Sunday, and go from there. However, I just want to make sure that everything above looks/seems correct, and get the big boost/push forward from members of this community. Thank you. [/quote]

Looks good I guess. I don’t know, I don’t really want to break out the math to figure out if it matches up to what you should be doing. If you did the computations and followed what Chris created than you’ll be golden.

I’m not sure if the psylium husk is needed, looks like it makes your carbs pretty high, I know mine hover around 58g. Maybe your BCAAs are carrying carbs as well, I know some do. I the next six weeks off of BCAAs, but then I probably have more weight to lose and may be able to afford a little more muscle loss.

Good luck with the diet, I’ll be rooting for your success.