Biotest

Creatine on the Velocity Diet?

Will creatine work well on this V-Diet, ive heard of the water retention properties of creatine and dont want that to happen to me. Is it ok to take creatine just to help you get through the workout, or will i retain water and make me look puffy?

[quote]machine23q wrote:
Will creatine work well on this V-Diet, ive heard of the water retention properties of creatine and dont want that to happen to me. Is it ok to take creatine just to help you get through the workout, or will i retain water and make me look puffy ?..[/quote]

Creatine doesn’t exactly “help you get through a workout.” Not sure what you mean by that.

Some info from another thread:

1. Don’t start creatine during the V-Diet. It’s not that it’s “bad,” it’s that it causes water retention and makes monitoring scale results tricky, especially if loading.

2. If already using creatine, you can continue to use it at 3-5 grams after weight training only. Again, no need to load.

3. When choosing creatine, never use those carb/sugar-filled creatine products. Choose a high quality, powdered, pure creatine product like Biotest German Creatine.

4. The best way to use creatine is to add it to your post-workout Surge Recovery drink.