Biotest

Coupons for the Lower Level People?

pleeeeeease??

:slight_smile:

The only thing we can say is to keep your eye on the site and make sure you’re receiving our Weekly Dose newsletter. (All members should if we have a current/correct email address for you. This can be changed in your user hub if not. And make sure your spam catcher doesn’t accidentally get it!)

ok thanks :slight_smile:

We’ve sent discount coupons to all Levels for the last three months in a row. We also had a storewide coupon displayed on the T-Nation home page for the whole month of September. It doesn’t appear that you’ve ever made use of any of our coupon offers.

I have only ordered from you once towards the end of summer, and am just finishing up my goods now :slight_smile:
That would be why I did not take advantage…I did see Septembers and I did get an email offer but I just wasnt ready at that time to purchase.

@coyotegal - try MEM15 - I just used it this past friday and it worked for me. 15%, not too bad IMO!

And one people who pay fo shipping please :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Mr_Freshnuts wrote:
@coyotegal - try MEM15 - I just used it this past friday and it worked for me. 15%, not too bad IMO! [/quote]

lol I placed an order last night…to soon to see this.