Biotest

Couple of Questions

I just started my V-Diet this week and had a bunch of random questions.
First of, for the training part of the diet are the following exercises the only ones I am supposed to do? Or can I improvise and mix them with other exercises?
* A Dumbbell Squat
* B Dumbbell Bench Press
* C Bent-Over Row â?? barbell or dumbbells
* D Plank Hold

Secondly, the dha supplement is supposed to be swallowed? It may be a stupid question, but i just wanted to make sure.

Thirdly, how important is it to drink all 5 shakes (or 6). I have woken up late on one of the days and wasn’t hungry enough to have the last drink.

Also where are the exercises for the V-burn challenge listed?

Thank you in advance for all your help.
Alia

[quote]hussaa wrote:
I just started my V-Diet this week and had a bunch of random questions.
First of, for the training part of the diet are the following exercises the only ones I am supposed to do? Or can I improvise and mix them with other exercises?
* A Dumbbell Squat
* B Dumbbell Bench Press
* C Bent-Over Row â?? barbell or dumbbells
* D Plank Hold

Secondly, the dha supplement is supposed to be swallowed? It may be a stupid question, but i just wanted to make sure.

Thirdly, how important is it to drink all 5 shakes (or 6). I have woken up late on one of the days and wasn’t hungry enough to have the last drink.

Also where are the exercises for the V-burn challenge listed?

Thank you in advance for all your help.
Alia [/quote]

1. The V-Diet training plan was designed to challenge you in new ways while not overtraining someone in a low-calorie, lower-carb state. It’s neither too much nor too little. For best results, follow it as closely as you can, especially the set/rep/rest guidelines.

2. Yes.

3. Very. You don’t want to get too few calories or grams of protein, which could cause muscle loss, metabolism slowdown, etc. However, you can reduce any three-scoop shake to two scoops if you’re feeling too full (which is a good “problem” to have when on a rapid fat loss diet, eh?)

4. Under Sat/Sun in the training section near videos.

Thank you Chris!