Biotest

Countdown to Halloween!

Howdy! So today I’m starting the V-Diet. I’m going to be visiting my boyfriend, who lives in Denver, over Halloween this year. He wants to dress up as Tarzan and Jane, so I figured a diet would help me prepare :slight_smile: My boyfriend is very tall and athletic and shredded to the core year round (lucky S.O.B). I have about 10 lb to lose so the V-Diet will be right up my alley.

Little bit about myself:
-I’m 23 years old and live a bit East into Illinois from St. Louis, MO
-I competed in my 1st 2 figure competitions this past Spring and placed 3rd in both of them out of 17 girls. I competed at 120 lb, 8% bodyfat.
-I usually train more ‘bodybuilder’ style, but I’m starting to feel kind of bulky and want to lean out a bit. I’ll be following the V-Diet training routine for the most part.
-I’m in my 3rd year of dental school, so my stress levels are pretty high. I’m hoping that I’ll be able to survive on a calorie restricted diet and still function in clinic/class
-This past summer I was studying for my board exams for 3 months straight, and although I did exercise regularly, I ate a little more than I should have. I hate healthy, but it’s hard to keep concentrated when you’re studying 8-10 hours a day and food always helps.
-I have a gluten sensitivity, so I try to keep as much gluten as I can out of my diet.
-Last night I went to a local dairy bar and ordered a Brownie Concrete ice cream thingy. I hadn’t eaten ice cream in about 6 months, and I wanted to eat something really bad so I’d be more willing to stick to the diet this week :slight_smile:

I’m currently 135 lb. I would like to get down to 125-127 lb by the end of the month. I’ll be posting pics/measurements later today when I take them.

I’m glad it’s Sunday! Football all day!!! :slight_smile:

A few more things:

-I’m used to eating every 3-4 hours, so this is nothing new to me. I’m ALWAYS hungry. It seems like 2 hours after I eat a meal, I’m hungry again.

• I’m 5’5" @ 135 lb.
    -I will NOT be using HOT-ROX. They are not allowed in one of the bodybuilding federations that I compete it.

Goals:

1. Follow the V-Diet for the next 28 days
  2. Lose 10 lb and get my waist to 26"
  3. Do a NEPA walk whenever I’m hungry and not yet allowed a meal
  4. Eat my 1st meal as late in the morning as possible, so I’ll feel like I’m eating more during the day and will hopefully stay more full
  5. Get to bed as early as possible.
  6. Drink my last shake right before bed so I won’t be tempted to eat anything extra
  7. Keep active and have fun!

couple pics from my contest, for motivation :slight_smile:

Trophy!

NANBF Southern States Classic

Trish Stratus = my goal physique

Wow, well looks like you have an excellent foundation to begin from. I’m sure you’ll excel at this. Just an idea though. I’d get your first meal in asap in the morning. You should have no problem being full. Most of the people on the v-diet have a hard time getting the last shake of the day down due to being so full. At any rate, good luck!

[quote]rugbyfan wrote:
Wow, well looks like you have an excellent foundation to begin from. I’m sure you’ll excel at this. Just an idea though. I’d get your first meal in asap in the morning. You should have no problem being full. Most of the people on the v-diet have a hard time getting the last shake of the day down due to being so full. At any rate, good luck![/quote]

I really hope that you are right about this. I seriously get hungry so quickly it’s so annoying. 2 weeks ago I came down with the stomach flu and for 4 days straight I had no appetite. It was wonderful! Maybe with only lifting 3-4 days a week now instead of 5-6 days a week my appetite wont be so raging. :slight_smile:

Just got back from the gym. Did a 30 minute walk, 5.5% incline at 3.8 mph. I wanted to walk longer but my stomach hurt a bit (probably due to the ice cream I ate last night), so I decided to finish my other 30 min. of walking later today after I get in a few hours of studying.

I’m very bloated right now, due to the ice cream and PMS (sorry to all of the guys who read this. I’m used to posting on Figure Athlete, which this type of stuff is ‘normal’ in a conversation :slight_smile:

Going to clean up around the house a bit, then head to Starbucks to get in a few hours of studying. 4 midterms await me this week…

Good luck, im sure you will do well on the V

You will look mahvelous! I’ll be rootin’ for ya!

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.