Biotest

Cough Drops?

The only time i get really hungry throughout the day is between the breakfast shake and the lunch shake. I sucked on a cough drop today and it helped keep the hunger down. Is that okay or just leave them out?

[quote]tfran6209 wrote:
The only time i get really hungry throughout the day is between the breakfast shake and the lunch shake. I sucked on a cough drop today and it helped keep the hunger down. Is that okay or just leave them out?[/quote]

Go for sugar-free if you can. That would also be a good time to pop a sugar-free fiber tablet and drink an ice-cold glass of water, or have a green tea.

And as I always say, be aware of real hunger (empty stomach) vs. cravings. The #1 complaint of V-Dieters is actually “I’m too full.”

I agree with the last statement. I struggle putting down the shakes in the evenings but that inbetween breakfast and lunch is where i struggle the most.

[quote]tfran6209 wrote:
I agree with the last statement. I struggle putting down the shakes in the evenings but that inbetween breakfast and lunch is where i struggle the most.[/quote]

Feel free to have a 1-scoop shake then at that time.

Then, at night, you’ll have one less scoop to put down.

S0, you’ll be consuming the same amount per day, just switching around the timing a little. That’s fine. Play with it.