Biotest

Corstijeirs Modified V-Diet Log

NOTE: This version of the V-Diet should not be attempted unless you’ve already done the V-Diet before.

I am doing a 2 week V-Diet with 3 pulse fasts added in. My pulse fasts are on Sundays, my HSM is on Monday mornings to take advantage of the rebound from the Pulse Fast.

I’m on 5 shakes a day at 2 scoops per shake. My Peri nutrition will be 2 scoops SWF. My workouts will consist of High Frequency strength work ( 4 movements ) every day for the 2 weeks. ( M - sat, not on sunday ). I will be pushing the prowler every day along with the V-burn on Sundays. ( 2 total ).

Height 5’8
Weight 195
Neck 15
Shoulders 52
Chest - Upper 42.5
Chest - Lower 38
Waist - at Navel 39
Waist - at largest 40
Hips - at largest 40
Upper Arm - L 15.5
Upper Arm - R 15.25
Upper Leg - L 25
Upper Leg - R 25
Lower Leg - L 21.5
Lower Leg - R 21
Ankle - L 9
Ankle - R 9

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac305/ron_nodeka/20120401_084036.jpg

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac305/ron_nodeka/20120401_084043.jpg

http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac305/ron_nodeka/20120401_084050.jpg

Good luck! Interested to see what kind of results you get, I am planning on doing a similar style v-diet in may.

I’m on brain candy, so I take my brain candy first thing in the morning.

I’m taking 2 HOT-ROX around noon with my 2nd or 3rd shake depending on how I’m feeling. Took it with the 2nd today.

Meals are 8, 11, 1, 4 and after workout. Pretty easy so far today, will be having my 3rd shake here shortly.

This AM’s HSM was 1 chicken breast, 1 bag of mixed veggies, 54g carbs of oatmeal

Best of luck to you. I look forward to checking out your progress.

Day 1 is in the bag- got 1 shake left in 30 minutes.

My workout was insanely great tonight. Ready for round 2.

Day 2 people. Lets do this.

My sleep quality was iffy last night, but I had such a metabolic rush from my workout it could be why. Time to do the day all over again.

I want to bring the same intensity to my workout as I did last night.

Are you doing the V-Diet and taking Indigo 3G?

[quote]jparks wrote:
Are you doing the V-Diet and taking Indigo 3G?[/quote]

Yes.

I take I3G before my workout and HSM only.

Day 2, in the bag.

Day 3. Easy. I don’t see the V-diet as hard. If anything it’s annoying to pee so much.

My workout was good. I had the explosive power i wanted, but my pressing was off. i was able to be explosive, the intent was there, but it wasn’t as it should be.

Super Snappy. That’s the word we came up for how it should be.

Give it time, Corstijeir. Keep thinking it’s easy but be prepared for it to get harder. Too many people fail for it to be easy.

Depending on carb consumption, day 4 (assuming HSM = day 7/14/etc.) is fairly rough since that’s when low-carb flu hits. If you’ve been low carb or carbs mostly PWO, it doesn’t hit.

The other time is usually the last week before the transition period starts. It becomes, for me, a lot harder to avoid rationalizing into eating more food, especially since it’s for stuff like veggies.

Day 4(5 depending on how you look at it) was a breeze. I feel less bloated. The urination has leveled out a bit.

another easy day. stay busy, drink water and bust ass in the gym on gym days. that’s all.

Well I’ve done 7 days, nice and easy. Today is pulse fast day. Woo woo! Full steam ahead.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
Well I’ve done 7 days, nice and easy. Today is pulse fast day. Woo woo! Full steam ahead.[/quote]
first week down… great job:)

We gonna get a new set of pics here? Updates measurements? I know its only 1 week, but I’d like to see it.

hey bud; I’m starting my modified V Diet/Pulse Fast tomorrow. I did one back in January and I’m going to do this one the same way. Two weeks with PF Mon/Thur and HSM on Sat’s. Then I’ll go back to HSM’s; I’ve successfully kept all my gains from last time so don’t want to mess with anything. I had real problems with sleeping last time; I hope that doesn’t happen again. I see you had trouble the first day with this too.

Weight 185
Neck 15
Shoulders 52
Chest - Upper 42.5
Chest - Lower 38
Waist - at Navel 38
Waist - at largest 39
Hips - at largest 40
Upper Arm - L 15.25
Upper Arm - R 15.15
Upper Leg - L 25
Upper Leg - R 25
Lower Leg - L 22.5
Lower Leg - R 22.5

Great experiment - really curious to hear how this one turns out. After week 1, I find myself ‘in the zone.’ Are you there?

[quote]drewmoore867 wrote:
Great experiment - really curious to hear how this one turns out. After week 1, I find myself ‘in the zone.’ Are you there?[/quote]

I should be. It’s been an easy week, except for friday/sat with no brain candy. But that’s been fixed. I’m ready for the gym tonight, should be good.