Biotest

Continuous Indigo-3G Use?

I recently used Indigo-3G for 30 days and thought of ways I could continue to use it as I continue to diet down.

Is there any reason why you should use the supplement continuously? For example, I have planned cheat meals in my diet, and I wonder if I could just use it on the days before my workout when post workout I would be having that cheat meal.

2nd part to the same question would just be generally if you could use it whenever rather than for a period of time. I understand the results should be more dramatic if done consequetively, but just wondering if there is any reason to do so?

[quote]tuttle wrote:
Is there any reason why you should use the supplement continuously? For example, I have planned cheat meals in my diet, and I wonder if I could just use it on the days before my workout when post workout I would be having that cheat meal.

2nd part to the same question would just be generally if you could use it whenever rather than for a period of time.[/quote]
The nutrient partitioning effects and the way Indigo “re-educates” your fat cells can take days, weeks or months depending on various factors (bodyfat, nutrition, exercise, etc.) so continuous use is going to be most effective and most efficient.

Taking it “just” before cheat meals or only for a few days at a time might, Might, with a capital M, might be a tactic someone who’s already very lean can get away with, but even then it’d be a matter of knowing exactly why they were taking it and arranging their diet and training accordingly.

Long story short, use it as the label says. Non-stop, at least until you’ve hit your desired leanness. No real need to cycle off.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.