Biotest

Considering V-Diet, Question

Hello,

I am considering taking on the V-Diet and I was just wondering if the supplement package listed (the one that the calculator generates) is just for the 28 days or if it includes the necessary supps for the two week transition phase. If it doesn’t include supps for the two week transition, how many more bottles of MD, Superfood and Leucine would I need? Any help is appreciated. Cheers.

You probably will need two more tubs of MD. Your fish oil will run out but it’s almost enough< i’m sure you could substitute something else for your final few days of the transition there.

[quote]Achilles_Wrath wrote:
Hello,

I am considering taking on the V-Diet and I was just wondering if the supplement package listed (the one that the calculator generates) is just for the 28 days or if it includes the necessary supps for the two week transition phase. If it doesn’t include supps for the two week transition, how many more bottles of MD, superfood and Leucine would I need? Any help is appreciated. Cheers.[/quote]

The package covers the 28-day strict phase, with a few things leftover to begin the Transition. Everyone is a little different though in what they’ll need and how they choose to do the Transition period, so you’ll just need to figure that up. The store area has all the labels, servings per container etc. listed to help you out: http://www.t-nation.com/store/

Hello,

I am considering taking on the V-Diet and I was just wondering if the supplement package listed (the one that the calculator generates) is just for the 28 days or if it includes the necessary supps for the two week transition phase. If it doesn’t include supps for the two week transition, how many more bottles of MD, Superfood and Leucine would I need? Any help is appreciated. Cheers.[/quote]

If you browse through stickied threads at the top of the “Ask Chris” section, this question has been asked and answered several times. The package will get you through the 28 days with a little bit left over.
With my V-Diet after 28 days, I had about 2.5 containers of MD, 1/4 container of Surge Recovery, about 1/2 a container of Leucine, and almost no Superfood left. You will definitely have to place another order to get you through the transition phase and beyond.
I say “beyond” because if you are like most people, you will continue to take the MD, Superfood, Leucine, and Surge in some fashion as part of your lifestyle after the diet ends to either continue weight loss or maintain, depending on your goals.
At any rate, good luck with your diet.

Thanks for the replies all. Still discussing this idea with my wife. I may have to compromise on a kind of V-Diet Lite (HSM for ‘supper’ every night) or something. I know, I know, it’s not the same, but sometimes in a marriage…Nevermind I’m not going to start. Many thanks for the quick replies. Peace.

Thanks for the replies all. Still discussing this idea with my wife. I may have to compromise on a kind of V-Diet Lite (HSM for ‘supper’ every night) or something. I know, I know, it’s not the same, but sometimes in a marriage…Nevermind I’m not going to start. Many thanks for the quick replies. Peace.[/quote]

I would think that your wife could understand your absence from the dinner table for 24 nights (you can still eat with everyone on your HSM days) and would support you in your endeavor if it is something important to you.
If she can’t get past that then you got to ask yourself “why?”. Is she not happy with you going on a diet? Why not?
I don’t want to bad-mouth your wife or anything because I don’t know the situation, so don’t take it like that. But if you want to do something like this to feel better about yourself and to be healthier, then why would your partner be against that. Take a look at the below article. If you do go ahead with your diet, you will more than likely run into people like this at work, or even friends or family.

This article has really helped my understand why some people around me have been less than supportive. Very informative.