Biotest

Confused on Indigo Dosing

Hey all. I’m planning on starting Indigo in august and just wanted to clarify the dosage. For maximum effect for a new user ( not maintainance) is it just 6 caps once a day like the label says. Back in nov 2013 i thought it was 6 twice a day. When did it change again. I just want to get the best results.

Thanks

It comes down to your budget. If you think your nutrient uptake mechanisms are really in need of help (for example, carbs seem to be stored as body fat at an “unfair” rate and muscle gain is very tough), you can take 12 capsules per day (6 capsules twice per day, at least 6 hours between doses) of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G. But many take only 6, before workout nutrition on training days or before an evening meal in non-training days, and get great results.

Thanks Chris. I just didn’t want to spend money if I wasn’t going to get a favorable result. Right now I can only afford 2 bottles a month.

[quote]stoicwarrior wrote:
Thanks Chris. I just didn’t want to spend money if I wasn’t going to get a favorable result. Right now I can only afford 2 bottles a month.[/quote]

That works. Most important dosing is preworkout with excellent periworkout nutrition.