Biotest

Complex Comeback, Stack Suggestions?

Long story short, I have never been busier or have had more responsibilities in my life, ever. Married with a 9 month old baby and working full time plus plenty of overtime. I have taken about 2 years or more from any actual resistance type training, and replaced my excercise with jiu-jitsu and paintball.

I can’t do jits or paintball nearly as much as I want anymore, and for almost a year I’ve had no meaningful type of physical outlet. We just bought a house and I was able to install an adequate home gym. I’ve been getting in small, quick, weightlifting sessions in, and it feels great, but I feel like I’m old and weak. I’m almost 38 now btw. I have a vision/goal of getting strong and as athletic as I was a little over a year ago, and exceeding that further down the road.

I have never tried the new Biotest product line but I’ve read enough for long enough to want to go ahead and give it a try. I’d like a stack that will help me bring back that old muscle, and burn the fat.

So far the Plazma/MAG-10 with I3G stack looks like a winner, but ive got some questions.
-Plazma and Mag-10 look almost identical, do you still want both?
-is I3G really that good?
-how much do you need to order to make it last a month? ( I plan on working out 4 to 5 days a week )

Just a couple more things to help give anyone an idea of what to suggest to me-
-I’m not a fan of stims, the only thing close I do is caffeine.
-I have not been online to read the latest in supplements in a long time, but I’ve been reading a lot about Micro-PA. Is that too much, too soon?

Thanks in advance for any help.

1. They are not identical.

2. We would not make it or sell if it were not that good.

3. You can read the labels and servings at the Biotest store, then do the math if needed on the workout nutrition supplements.

4. Start with Indigo-3G and Plazma. That’ll be all you need since you’re just getting back into lifting.

Okay, it looks like I need 3 tubs of Plazma and 2 bottles of I3G to last a month. Am I just better off buying the “Plazma Stack” and getting the Mag-10? Both products look similar to me, but the Mag-10 is a tad lower in carbs, but if it helps with recovery I think I’ll add it as well. I guess my question is, they look similar, so why is one a before and during product, and the other a post workout product? Why not just buy more Plazma and use that as your PWO drink as well?

I noticed there is a lot of sodium in the 3 servings of Plazma, and if I add Mag-10, it ends up being more. Should I be concerned about that, or do you guys reason that with intense workouts, it ends up not being a factor? Normally I’m not concerned with sodium and I don’t use a lot in my diet anyways.

And last, your Micro PA product. Would you say after a month of back to lifting it would be okay to throw that in? My only concern is my tendons not catching up with my muscles fast enough.

Plazma is designed to work best for pre- and intra-workout, not post. You want it already in the muscle when training, not after. A serving of Mag-10 one hour after training is ideal for post-workout.

Sodium is necessary for muscle contraction as well as hydration needs. A low sodium diet actually won’t build muscle very well.

Micro-PA is up to you. It works via a different mechanism than the other supplements. Basically, the choice is just a matter of budget. But we’d suggest getting the ball rolling again and taking care of the big-impact items first, such as workout nutrition (Plazma mainly.)

Okay I went and orders 2 bottles of Indigo-3G and 2 bottles of the Elitepro minerals. Not getting the Plazma and Mag-10 until I use up all my other protein powders.

I’ve decided to enter my first tournament, so I will kind of hold off on the lifting program I had in mind. I will still try to get some lifting in to help supplement my training efforts. The tournament is about 6 weeks away and I hope I can get ready in time.