Biotest

Coming Soon: Surge Workout Fuel, New Formula

June 30th…

I like it, poor man’s Plazma. As long as protein intake prior to the workout is adequate, this new Surge should suffice quite well.

I KNEW IT!!! IM FINNA MAKE IT RAAAAAAIIIN ON TIM PATTERSON!!!

Im excited because I’m out, but I dont see the improvement. It doesnt really matter, as I will be one of the first to buy it. The MAG-10 was dropped.

Pretty cool

Good upgrade. I can see some uses for this where the protein count in Plazma might be too high in voluminous consumption

The betain and Malic Acid weren’t in the old formula, right? And it looks like they’ve tweaked the carbs, there’s slightly less sugar in this formula. I’d be willing to bet there are more differences as well.

Here is the old label.

One of the huge differences is the cyclic dextrin over the oglodextrin.

Good catch! I didnt see the betain and malic acid. I did notice the carbs

corstijeir
cyclic dextrin over the oglodextrin. The difference?

[quote]mmcrath wrote:
corstijeir
cyclic dextrin over the ogilodextrin. The difference?[/quote]

The cyclic dextrin for me is just an instant mix with the water and is super light on the stomach. Old Surge Workout Fuel wasn’t bad, but it could still sit a bit heavy.

I would imagine it’s also a bit of a more stable blood sugar level AND there’s the awesome fat binding properties of cyclic.

Got it!

Stoked about this. I love Plazma, but it doesn’t love me. Always liked SWF and will be buying!

I love Plazma, the few times I didn’t drink it before and during a workout I felt a huge difference. Just curious as to how the new SWF compares to Plazma. When would one benefit from using SWF versus Plazma and vice versa.

I have never tried Plazma. I didnt see the need to when SWF was in stock. Now that its not, I think I will try Plazma.

What did you notice most while using Plazma?

[quote]mmcrath wrote:
I have never tried Plazma. I didnt see the need to when SWF was in stock. Now that its not, I think I will try Plazma.

What did you notice most while using Plazma?[/quote]

The intra set and intra workout recovery are amazing, but the real benefit shows the next day. There’s been times where I’m like “okay I’m really going to hurt tomorrow” but the next day it’s barely noticeable.

Plazma for me at 2-3 scoops is perfect for recovery and progress.

corstijeir nailed it. The recovery is what I notice the most. I used to be sore for days after legs, but I am ready to go the next day if I have had 2 or 3 servings of Plazma. I know that Plazma is the difference because I have tried to train without it, or even with just one serving, and the soreness comes back instantaneously.

You guys should add Beta Alanine to Plazma :slight_smile:

[quote]mmcrath wrote:

What did you notice most while using Plazma?[/quote]

I’m not dragging my ass after 45 minutes when I’m drinking Plazma throughout my workout. I could train twice as long if I wanted to. The difference is night and day.

[quote]pietrafitta wrote:
corstijeir nailed it. The recovery is what I notice the most. I used to be sore for days after legs, but I am ready to go the next day if I have had 2 or 3 servings of Plazma. I know that Plazma is the difference because I have tried to train without it, or even with just one serving, and the soreness comes back instantaneously. [/quote]

I can go for a two hour bike ride on leg day. That’s enough for me.

it also allows me to go to the gym 5-6 times a week without eating the whole fridge everyday. The cost is very much worth it.

Just a note. I still use Surge Workout Fuel on the occasion. I cannot afford and extra 2-3 servings of Plazma a day, so I gulp the Surge Workout Fuel before/during my ride and finish the day with MAG-10. i would rather use Plazma, but the all mighty buck is the deciding factor.