Biotest

Coming Back After a 3 Month Layoff

been sedentary for 3 months(work)
went to gym today. started up with Brain Candy, Indigo, and 3 Plazma.
i did 2 sets of 5 reps with just the bar on about 20 exercises for about 35 minutes… i gotta get loosened up here.
was wondering if.

1. should i start off with 2 Indigo?
  2. for this type of training.,. Plazma, or Mag-10?
  3. if Plazma, maybe just 2 scoops is enough for now in 1.5 liters of water?
    i was breathing like a locomotive, and needed to drink plenty of fluid.
    i cant believe how badly out of shape i got in 3 months

1. If you mean two servings (2 x 6 capsules) that’s up to you. Most people use just one serving of 4-6 capsules. Don’t use less than that. Now, if I’d had a layoff, I’d personally use a big dosage, 2 doses per day, 6 capsules each for a couple of weeks, then move down to 6 capsules once per day, before pre-workout nutrition.

2. Plazma. General rule: If you’re lifting weights, use Plazma. But see #3.

Mag-10 can be used post-workout, between meals for the protein pulsing effect etc.

1. Yes, that’s adequate as you get back into the swing of things. In fact, just the pre-workout serving may be enough, but I bet you’ll ramp up your training soon. Most people can probably use two servings (one pre, one intra workout) and get great results. For those that train very intensely or for over an hour with lots of big lifts and intensity techniques, 3 is better. And of course our pros use more than 3, but we mere mortals would seldom need to exceed that.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

1. If you mean two servings (2 x 6 capsules) that’s up to you. Most people use just one serving of 4-6 capsules. Don’t use less than that. Now, if I’d had a layoff, I’d personally use a big dosage, 2 doses per day, 6 capsules each for a couple of weeks, then move down to 6 capsules once per day, before pre-workout nutrition.

2. Plazma. General rule: If you’re lifting weights, use Plazma. But see #3.

MAG-10 can be used post-workout, between meals for the protein pulsing effect etc.

1. Yes, that’s adequate as you get back into the swing of things. In fact, just the pre-workout serving may be enough, but I bet you’ll ramp up your training soon. Most people can probably use two servings (one pre, one intra workout) and get great results. For those that train very intensely or for over an hour with lots of big lifts and intensity techniques, 3 is better. And of course our pros use more than 3, but we mere mortals would seldom need to exceed that. [/quote]
    thanks.
    i’ve been eating basically 2 meals a day, although i split it up into 4, and finis, or meta bars. i got weak and stiff, but at least i didnt get fat like i used to during my season.
    i’ll go with the 1 dose of 6 capsules of Indigo, 2 total Plazma, and Mag-10 post of course for now. just til i start putting some weight on the bar. i’ll be doing this “pre training” training every day, so maybe about a week or so.
    then i’ll kick it up.
    as always, thanks for the info!