Biotest

Chuck's V-Diet

Sex: Male
Weight: 195
Height: 6 '4

First time on the V-Diet. I’ve decided to start a log seeing as how it will probably be the only way to keep myself honest. My brother, who has been a lifelong weightlifter and currently serves in the naval special forces said several of his buddies have done a V-Diet and truly enjoyed the results. I’m not overweight by any means but I’m not in good shape either. With the V-Diet I am looking to shed some of the fat away that I accumulated through college. I will have to post the pictures I took later.

I started the V-Diet back on Friday, 1/29/09, and have struggled through the first week, especially days 2 & 3. I have never craved a solid meal more badly in my life. Reading around the forum it looks like a lot of people have trouble in that range. Most Americans lead a lifestlye with a high carb low protein diet so I can see how reversing to a high protein low carb diet could do a 180 on the human body.

Today is day 4 and it has been much easier than the last 2. The only issue I have now are the shakes. I become nauseous when I try to drink one and feel my gag reflex doing its thing. I’ve found that the soupy, less chunky/pudding, shake consistently helps the most, albeit very little. It’s most likely just because I have a weak stomach but, it is not exactly the most pleasant thing in the world to drink the shakes.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.