Biotest

Christian Thibaudeau Log 2

[quote]LordDogwood wrote:

[quote]bendthebar wrote:
Reviewing my post, I realized it was way way too long. So I thought I’d simplify it. Being the fact my knees seem to be weak and cracking during reps, what would you recommend to strengthen knees and wrists to heal them and eventually handle bigger weights without cracking when it gets tough? [/quote]

Cracking of joints shouldn’t be harmful but if you’re having joint pain you should go see a doctor because there could be more than one cause.[/quote]

I most likely may go to a doctor to get it checked out.

[quote]heltonvalentini wrote:

[quote]LordDogwood wrote:

[quote]bendthebar wrote:
Reviewing my post, I realized it was way way too long. So I thought I’d simplify it. Being the fact my knees seem to be weak and cracking during reps, what would you recommend to strengthen knees and wrists to heal them and eventually handle bigger weights without cracking when it gets tough? [/quote]

Cracking of joints shouldn’t be harmful but if you’re having joint pain you should go see a doctor because there could be more than one cause.[/quote]

In this page there is a similar questions about cracking knees. Check CT’s answer.[/quote]

I did. It does seem promising so I will definitely purchase a pair to see if it will make even the slightest difference.

[quote]bendthebar wrote:
I wanted to take the time to apologize for wasting space on your forum, Thib. The reality is I put myself in my situation because I refused to listen to countless people who told me to use ample time to warm-up, stretch, foam roll, perform mobility work, that it doesn’t just take 10 minutes to do all this. The solution was clear all the time that I needed to take time off, that I cannot lift at the same intensity and workload I am now, and that it’s going to take a long time to heal because this is the product of a few years of stubbornness, not a few weeks. Hard to swallow, but the truth hurts. Once again, I apologize. [/quote]

It’s not wasting space. It is my “policy” not to answer injury questions via the internet. I feel that it is irresponsible to do since there is no way to evaluate the client and situation properly and a bad advice could make things worse.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]bendthebar wrote:
I wanted to take the time to apologize for wasting space on your forum, Thib. The reality is I put myself in my situation because I refused to listen to countless people who told me to use ample time to warm-up, stretch, foam roll, perform mobility work, that it doesn’t just take 10 minutes to do all this. The solution was clear all the time that I needed to take time off, that I cannot lift at the same intensity and workload I am now, and that it’s going to take a long time to heal because this is the product of a few years of stubbornness, not a few weeks. Hard to swallow, but the truth hurts. Once again, I apologize. [/quote]

It’s not wasting space. It is my “policy” not to answer injury questions via the internet. I feel that it is irresponsible to do since there is no way to evaluate the client and situation properly and a bad advice could make things worse.[/quote]

I can definitely respect that. Where can I post inquiry questions then in that case?

[quote]bendthebar wrote:

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]bendthebar wrote:

It’s not wasting space. It is my “policy” not to answer injury questions via the internet. I feel that it is irresponsible to do since there is no way to evaluate the client and situation properly and a bad advice could make things worse.[/quote]

I can definitely respect that. Where can I post inquiry questions then in that case?
[/quote]

There’s a injury and rehab sub-forum that might help.

@Bendthebar: Dr. Rusin, who wrote the article today, is a physical therapist who lifts seriously. You could contact him.