Biotest

Chris's Cookbook

Chris i want to buy your cookbook when you make one…also a hint maybe you should make one first…

Ha! Thanks!

It’s a project we’ve had on the drawing board for a long time.

That would be awesome your food looks so delicious i want to try it all for my HSM sunday! LOL I cannot believe i have never seen this healthy alternative stuff before!

One awesome recipe (if it is even possible) would be Orange Chicken/steamed rice…now i know i can use cauliflower to make healthy rice…but i have no idea if orange chicken is possible because i think it is fried…any ideas?

[quote]EagleDevin wrote:
One awesome recipe (if it is even possible) would be Orange Chicken/steamed rice…now i know i can use cauliflower to make healthy rice…but i have no idea if orange chicken is possible because i think it is fried…any ideas?[/quote]

batter it in almond flour

what is the caloric/carb difference between real flour and almond? and is there a huge taste difference? my wife wants to know

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Ha! Thanks!

It’s a project we’ve had on the drawing board for a long time. [/quote]

Seriously, the first thing my mum said within 10 seconds of showing her all this stuff was:

“Where can I buy his cookbook?”

Dont know if anyone would want it but I have a word document with a lot of Chris’s recipes. I got it from someone on this site but if you want it send me a P.M and I can get it to you if ya want it.

[quote]EagleDevin wrote:
Chris i want to buy your cookbook when you make one…also a hint maybe you should make one first…[/quote]
Yes, I’m now a big believer that you can’t outwork a shitty eating. I’m a huge fan of Chris’s recipes and I would love to get a cookbook to help out family members start eating better too!

I could be wrong, but in the past I think it was Weevo who forwarded me his word document of all the recipes Chris had posted up to that point. Not sure what happened to my copy though - floating somewhere on the HD.

Could someone please send me the word document? PM me for an email address.

[quote]KristieSchneider wrote:
Could someone please send me the word document? PM me for an email address.[/quote]

How about you PM your email address & I’ll send it to ya…