Biotest

Chris, Question Regarding NEPA/Complexes

I was recently reading your article about complexes,

which struck me as very appealing. My question to you is, on non-lifting days while on the V-Diet, are some of these complexes a viable option, if done with very low weight? I’d suspect your answer would be no, stick to the program, but I had to ask :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, I’ve read most of Chris’ articles, but must have thought that one sounded boring or something, and skipped it, but really that looks fantastic!

But the NEPA is definitely not supposed to be a balls to the wall, 10 minutes of pain cardio session…

[quote]pgame20 wrote:
I was recently reading your article about complexes,

which struck me as very appealing. My question to you is, on non-lifting days while on the V-Diet, are some of these complexes a viable option, if done with very low weight? I’d suspect your answer would be no, stick to the program, but I had to ask :P[/quote]

The V-Burn Challenge is a Body weight complex. It will kick your ass just as well as any of these.

No, no extra complexes while on the V-Diet. You can play with them afterward though. They rock!

And as BigJawn said, the weekend V-Burn Challenge is basically a body weight complex.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.