Biotest

Chris - In Compliance but Frustrated

I started the diet at 241.4lbs. After 1st week, I was down to 232.2lbs and everything was great. Then, after 14 days, I am at 234.4lbs. Yes, I am still down. Yes, I have lost some in measurements but not as much as I expected after reading all of the posts on the diet. Diet, exercise and NEPA are on track. No cheating. I have been very disciplined.

Any ideas?

[quote]Texasfight wrote:
I started the diet at 241.4lbs. After 1st week, I was down to 232.2lbs and everything was great. Then, after 14 days, I am at 234.4lbs. Yes, I am still down. Yes, I have lost some in measurements but not as much as I expected after reading all of the posts on the diet. Diet, exercise and NEPA are on track. No cheating. I have been very disciplined.

Any ideas?[/quote]
Just the usual:

Muscle gain. New training program, tons of protein, supplements that build muscle, etc. And muscle gain musses up scale weight readings. Which brings us to…

Scales suck. Weigh at the wrong time in the digestive process and you’ll be 3-4 pounds up. Remember, natural body weight can fluctuate up to 6 pounds or so in a single day. If the tape measurements are going down, then you’re doing great.

Also, you doubtfully lost 10 “real” pounds in the 1st week. Make your initial weigh-in was the wonky one?

In short, think longer term results: 4-6 weeks, not weekly weigh-ins.

If you feel you’ve truly stalled out or that calories are too high, drop one scoop of MD from the plan. But no lower than that.

Thanks, I’ll try that. I assume you mean 1 scoop per day?

[quote]Texasfight wrote:
Thanks, I’ll try that. I assume you mean 1 scoop per day?[/quote]

Correct.

Keep me posted.

Chris,
that seems to have done the trick. Scales and tape measure starting to move again. I am on my last week before my transition and am thinking about the Pulse Fast for the transition. How long does the MAG-10 Pulse Fast package last? How many pulse fasts does it cover?

Also, at what point does it make sense to use the Anaconda 1 or 2 protocol?

[quote]Texasfight wrote:
Chris,
that seems to have done the trick. Scales and tape measure starting to move again. I am on my last week before my transition and am thinking about the Pulse Fast for the transition. How long does the MAG-10 Pulse Fast package last? How many pulse fasts does it cover? [/quote]

I forget, but that info is the Pulse Fast LiveSpill and discussion.

[quote]Texasfight wrote:
Also, at what point does it make sense to use the Anaconda 1 or 2 protocol?[/quote]

That strategy seems best used when on a clean mass plan. And I don’t think anyone with excess body fat to lose should do a mass plan.

What’s “excess body fat.” I hate putting numbers on it. My best advice is to stand in front of the mirror shirtless and jump up and down. Then you’ll know if you’re too fat to bulk or not. :wink: