Biotest

Chris...Correct Order?

I just completed a VERY successful V-Diet. I plan on doing it again when needed, but I just wanted to check if I am doing it as efficiently as possible. Currently down to 240lbs and 9%BF. Started around 255 and 16%BF.

This is what I did to get there, but please by all means, make suggestions if there is a better way to do it…

Wake 9a.m.
-2 HOT-ROX
-3 BCAAs

Weights/Cardio 9:30 a.m.

Post Workout:
-Surge
-BCAAs(these a must here?)

1 hr. Post Workout:
Shake #1:
-2 scoops Metabolic Drive
(I didn’t have any fats here like flax, fish oils, etc. Is that acceptable, or should fats be added at this time, roughly 1 hr Post Workout?

Shake #2:
-2 scoops MD
-1 tbs Carlson’s Fish Oil

Shake #3:
-2 scoops MD
-2 tbs Milled Flax

Shake #4:
-2 scoops MD
-2 tbs Milled Flax

Shake #5:
-2.5 scoops MD
-2 tbs Natural Peanut or Almond Butter
-1 serv. Flameout
(too many fats this meal!)
-2 scoops MD

I based my protein requirements on LBM, not total weight in pounds.

1. It’s better to get a shake in before weight training. Training in a catabolic state (from the fast of sleeping the night before) is never a good idea - less-than-optimal workouts, possible muscle loss, etc.

You’re taking BCAA first and that’s good, but I think ideally you’d have a shake, or at least a small one-scoop shake, before going to the gym.

1. Since Surge already contains a load of BCAA, you may want to move your BCAA tablets to another time. No biggie really. Three tablets right before bed is perfect.

2. It’s fine not to add fats to the post-workout shake. It’s probably far enough away from the Surge that the fat won’t interfere, but this is fine.

3. No reason to worry about “too many fats in last meal” but if you want you can divide the Flameout up. You don’t have to take all four at once.

Thanks Chris! I will try to post my pics as soon as I figure out how to download them from my camera, LOL! Not very computer savy, even after all these years with one!

Now I just gotta figure out how to maintain this, or even better, how to drop a few more BF% points. I’ve NEVER had abs like this, now I’m looking for that 8 pack!!! I’m close…