Biotest

Choosing One Supplement


#1

I’m 28 and have been training for 6-7 years. I’m 6’4" and have gone from 170 to 235lbs. The only supplements I’m currently using are a multi-mineral and fish oil. I recently purchased a home and have a one week old daughter, so I only want to add one additional supplement to help add additional muscle.

If I could only choose one between Metabolic Drive Protein, MAG-10, Plazma, and Micro-PA, which would aid me the most?

Thanks in advance guys,

James


#2

Taking care of workout nutrition ranks #1. Here’s why: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/supplements/what-you-dont-know-about-workout-supplementation"target=“new”>What You Don’t Know About Workout Supplementation

And for that, the best choice is <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma.


#3

Plazma. Hands down.


#4

[quote]kissdadookie wrote:
Plazma. Hands down.[/quote]
Plazma. landslide.


#5

See what the people are saying.

But yeah, Plazma.


#6

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]kissdadookie wrote:
Plazma. Hands down.[/quote]
Plazma. landslide.[/quote]

I take your landslide and raise you an avalanche.


#7

Plazma it is. Thanks for the responses, and directing me to the article.


#8

if Plazma is the only supplement taken, i assume you would take it pre-workout correct?


#9

[quote]GetitUp wrote:
if Plazma is the only supplement taken, i assume you would take it pre-workout correct?[/quote]

Pre and intra.


#10

[quote]kissdadookie wrote:

[quote]GetitUp wrote:
if Plazma is the only supplement taken, i assume you would take it pre-workout correct?[/quote]

Pre and intra. [/quote]

Correct. Follow the label directions.


#11

[quote]jamesf01 wrote:
I’m 28 and have been training for 6-7 years. I’m 6’4" and have gone from 170 to 235lbs. The only supplements I’m currently using are a multi-mineral and fish oil. I recently purchased a home and have a one week old daughter, so I only want to add one additional supplement to help add additional muscle.

If I could only choose one between Metabolic Drive Protein, MAG-10, Plazma, and Micro-PA, which would aid me the most?

Thanks in advance guys,

James[/quote]

Hey James–What Biotest supplements have you already used? I notice you are level 4, so you must have spent at least $2500…


#12

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]kissdadookie wrote:

[quote]GetitUp wrote:
if Plazma is the only supplement taken, i assume you would take it pre-workout correct?[/quote]

Pre and intra. [/quote]

Correct. Follow the label directions. [/quote]

gotcha