Biotest

Chick Doing the V-Diet

Keep us posted on the progress. Keep on the straight and narrow.

BD

Thanks SC and BD!!

Can’t believe I’m already heading into Day 5. Today has been the best day so far on this diet.

[quote]Kurlie26 wrote:
Thanks Falco!

I’m sure I’ll walk into a million jokes for this one, but since drinking these shakes my gag reflex is out of control! Maybe I’m making them too thick, but I can’t stand the aftertaste and the way my mouth feels after a shake. [/quote]

I way the same way with the shakes. THe secret for me… after day 4 or 5 I plugged my nose before I even started drinking and I kept my nose plugged for the entire shake (kinda weird cause you cant breathe while your drinking.) Then, while my nose is still plugged, I’d drink a bunch of talking rain, or perrier (tonic water was been my best friend.) I did that for a few days. I still wasnt crazy about the consistency so I put more and more water the shake. After a few days the shake was thin enough to where it was easy to pund, and the flavor no longer bothered me. Been smooth sailin ever since. Weird process I know, but I did what I had to to get through.

Awesome work so far. Keep it up. After the first week it’s practically over.

MR

Awesome thanks for the tip MR! I just looked at the tub of Vanilla and I gagged. It’s gonna be tough to get through that one down. Other than that its been great. Its nice to be able to keep track of others progress and read what tips they have to offer.

I just chugged them. I don’t care how good the protein powder is, it is still protein powder.

Yea I’m getting to that point-I havent been adding as much ice.

Question. I started V-Diet on Monday. Sunday will be HSM day. Do I weigh in and measure on Sunday or on Monday? And if on Sunday I’m assuming pix and measurements before the meal.

I started on Monday and I do my weigh-in and measurements Sunday morning.

MR

Thanks MR!

OMG your avitar is THEE cutest thing ever!!! I can just hear that laugh!

Day 6!!! Insane! Friday it all turned around for me. Shakes became easier, my mood got back to normal, if not better. Got to go to the gym last night.

The one piece of advice that I wish I had before I started this diet would be to get myself into the gym, learn the exercises, and learn what the max. weight I can use for each exercise is. I’ve never performed most of these exercises, so I don’t know what my max weight is.

So I was pretty dissapointed when I got into the car after my workout knowing that I could have had a better workout. I can significantly increase the weight on each exercise excluding the hammer curls. I just have to remember that I’m not doing 3 sets of 12 reps like before, I need to grab heavier weights!

A1: Standing alt. dumbell shoulder press
15 LBS,17.5 LBS,17.5 LBS,17.5 LBS

A2: Alt. forward lunge
17.5, 20, 20, 20

A3: One arm dumbbell row
15, 17.5, 17.5, 17.5

B1: Overhead dumbell tri-extension
20, 20, 20, 20

B2: Standing dumbell hammer curl
17.5, 17.5, 17.5, 17.5

B3: Front Squat
25, 45, 65, 65

[quote]Kurlie26 wrote:

Question. I started V-Diet on Monday. Sunday will be HSM day. Do I weigh in and measure on Sunday or on Monday? And if on Sunday I’m assuming pix and measurements before the meal.[/quote]

Info here:

http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2155739

I don’t know if I am more excited to measure/weigh-in or eat.

[quote]Kurlie26 wrote:
I don’t know if I am more excited to measure/weigh-in or eat.[/quote]

LOL, goodluck. I plan on doing the V-diet to finish up my cutting phase in October.

Day 7!!! I still have to train today, but I wanted to get my pix and measurements up before I got my swell on.

Weight: 160.8

• Belly 35
  • Hips 41
  • Upper leg 25
  • Lower leg 15
  • Ankle 9
  • Chest above 37 under 32
  • Shoulders 41
  • Upper arm 12
  • Neck 13

Down 4.4 pounds and a total of 4 inches lost

I don’t feel like I’ve lost anything, but I think I can pick out some differences in the photos. HSM today!! I am so pumped!!

You can see the difference in the picture for sure. Looks like you have shed quite a few inches to me

Well done, keep it up

Congrats!! You look great, and 4 inches is also amazing- the pictures don’t lie, big difference!

Thanks for your comments, and keep up the good work! You’re an inspiration :slight_smile:

Good job so far! First week Chek Mark!

3 to go!

Im starting tomorow! FINALY!
Congrats on the inches lost so far!
You’re an Inspiration!

For even more dramatic effect you could put the pics side by side. Excellent job

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.