Biotest

Chick Doing the V-Diet...Again

After a pathetic hiatus, I’m back at it (though I’m not even sure anyone knew or cared I left). I had incredible success with the V-Diet 4 years ago but failed terribly during the transition period. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity/chick_doing_the_v

Since then, I have adopted a “paleo-esque” diet but have yet to let go of my weekend beer binges and sporadic workout habit. Ready to jump start my health and ditch the excuses… measurements and photos to follow

Have you started yet?

Pushed start date to this Thursday. Figured a HSM on Thursdays with friends after work will help both parties. I can be around friends and food and not want to murder someone, and it will also show them that “yes, I eat on this diet”.

Good luck!

Nothing like throwing a bathing suit on and snapping some photos of yourself first thing in the morning! If that’s not motivation, I don’t know what is!

Height: 5’5"
Weight: 159.4
Neck: 13.5"
Shoulders: 40.5"
Chest-upper: 37"
Chest-lower: 31"
Waist-navel/smallest: 30"
Waist-largest: 36"
Hips: 41"
Upper Arms: 12"
Upper Legs: 25"
Lower Legs: 15"
Ankles: 9"

clearly I need help sizing my photos

keep us posted!

Smooooth sailing through day 1!

Felt great to get back into the gym. I’m following the intermediate training program. Unfortunately my wimpy ‘fitness center’ doesn’t have a barbell so I’m limited to dumbbells. Can definitely see how the first workout is trial and error when it comes to finding the right weight. Looking back, I could have increased the weight on my front squats and bench press…finished day with a gorgeous 3 mile walk at sunset…could have kept going!

Front squat: 25lb DBs 5x5x5x5
Lat pulldown: warm up set at 65lbs up to 75lb 5x5x5x5
Dumbbell bench press: 25lb DBs 5x5x5x5
Ab rollout: no Ab roller available so I grabbed a stability ball, threw my legs up on it and did 5 sets of 10 tucks…

Day 2: In the books. Long brisk walk today. Feeling great!

Good luck!!

Almost a week with no updates, hope u not fallen off the wagon!