Biotest

Cheat Meal or Free Meal

Just if I am dying for something to crunch and chew, is a salad OK? Just lettuce, peppers, squash, tomatoes, black and green olives, jalapeños, flax seed sprinkled in, no dressing?? well, if lemon juice and apple cider vinegar are dressing…

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
Just if I am dying for something to crunch and chew, is a salad OK? Just lettuce, peppers, squash, tomatoes, black and green olives, jalapeños, flax seed sprinkled in, no dressing?? well, if lemon juice and apple cider vinegar are dressing…[/quote]

Or… you could suck it up and follow the diet properly so you’ll get the best results.

Seriously, I have dozens of housewives kicking butt on the V-Diet and following it to a “T.” So sometimes these “but I just wanna chew something” posts from weight-trained men are… well, kinda sad.

Tough it out. I did. Hundreds of others did. We’re no better than you. Get tough on yourself. You have more willpower than you think; you just have to prove it to yourself. There are 7 year old kids getting chemo right now and toughing it out. I bet you can tough out not getting crunchy food for a week. Save it for the HSM.

[/tough love]

You know what…I agree. I’ll freakin’ chew gum.

Gotta go walk. 45 minutes or until I get bored.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[/quote]

Awesome. Keep us posted!

Put less water in your shake and chew that. Worked nicely for me.

haha! yeah!! suck it up man! LOL. im a “housewife” kickin ass!!

BTW, thanks Chris!! this diet really works! after my 3rd child i just couldn’t get the last 15lbs off no matter how much i ate healthy and exercised. i can handle maintaining the weight so this seems to be working to get those last stubborn pounds off. hubby and i are on day 15 :slight_smile:

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[/quote]

I thought gum was unacceptable due to the carbs that in the gum…even the sugar free versions.

Any thoughts Shugs?

CT says there’s 2g or carbs in each piece of sugarfree gum right? Wouldn’t that mess up the diet?

LR

I don’t worry much about sugar-free gum really. It’s like this: If you’re having a weak moment and want something sweet or just want to chew, then a piece of gum beats falling off the diet and eating something bad. So, a little gum is fine.

Same basic rule of thumb goes for diet sodas, but be careful of the caffeine content since HOT-ROX already has stimulatory properties.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
I don’t worry much about sugar-free gum really. It’s like this: If you’re having a weak moment and want something sweet or just want to chew, then a piece of gum beats falling off the diet and eating something bad. So, a little gum is fine.

Same basic rule of thumb goes for diet sodas, but be careful of the caffeine content since HOT-ROX already has stimulatory properties. [/quote]

Excellent to know