Biotest

Changing Workout Days & Mixing Shakes

Hello,
I will be starting the V-Diet Monday (as long as the shipment comes in time). My friend and I will both be doing the diet during the same time-frame. It’s something I have been looking forward to a long time and I have a few questions. Would it be ok to do the workouts Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday? I have a crazy work schedule and this would be my best chance to stay close to the schedule.

My work schedule will also cause me to eat most of my shakes with a shaker bottle and I am wondering if this will suffice in mixing the flax seed in the shakes or if it would be better to eat the flax seed right after or before that shake. Looking forward to starting!
Sean

1. If that’s what you have to do then it’s fine. It’s always better to stick to the plan as written but if that’s as close as you can get, then it’ll be okay.

2. Flax seed doesn’t dissolve anyway, so it doesn’t matter either way. A shaker is fine. I highly doubt you want to “eat” ground flax seed all by itself. Add to shakes for best results or mix with water (i.e. suspend in water.)

I mix my flax seed into my shakes with a shaker bottle. It’s not too bad, makes the shake a different texture, but when all you are drinking is protein shakes, different is sometimes good.

I too will be starting the diet on monday. I also will have to use a shaker bottle at work to drink/make most of my shakes. I’m wondering if it’s ok to pre-mix the powders into separate shakers before heading to work? Then when I’m at work just add water to the appropriate shaker at the appropriate time, shake, drink? Anything bad/wrong with doing it this way?

thanks for your answers!
GL tondar! I was thinking of doing the same thing… I have 2 shakers and I bought 5 plastic containers and numbered them 1-5… I was planning on pre-pouring all the supplements the night before so I can just add water shake and drink. I also bought pill container that I will use for my fish oil and HOT-ROX through out the day. My stuff should be coming tomorrow! Going to the ufc on Saturday and am really looking forward to starting Monday

[quote]tondar15 wrote:
I too will be starting the diet on monday. I also will have to use a shaker bottle at work to drink/make most of my shakes. I’m wondering if it’s ok to pre-mix the powders into separate shakers before heading to work? Then when I’m at work just add water to the appropriate shaker at the appropriate time, shake, drink? Anything bad/wrong with doing it this way?[/quote]

That’s fine.