Biotest

Changes to V-Diet with Ancillaries?

Sorry to make this my first post. I’ve been reading information on the V-Diet on the forums and have been considering it for a cutting process. I searched for other topics involving the use of ancillary products in the V-Diet or as a modification of the V-Diet and my search returned little.

I am looking to use the following along side something like the V-Diet and was wondering if any changes needed to be made to the diet:

Metformin
Clenbuterol
Liothyronine (T3)
Ketotifen
Yohmibine
Anastrozole

I understand that there are dangers associated with Clen & T3 use and am continuing research on their effects and dosages. What portions of the supply list for the V-Diet do you see these products replacing? Also, Clen is an appetite suppressant and I was curious if it would remove at least one of the reasons to use only Metabolic Drive.

Also, I wanted to double check some math on a 1000/1300 Cal diet. So thats 7.5 servings of Metabolic Drive or 1.5 servings per meal with 250 calories coming from Flameout, Flaxseed and Peanut Butter.

If I’ve missed anything or didn’t search thoroughly enough, let me know.

Uh…

Why Glucophage? That’s an oral anti-diabetic agent. It also frequently causes gastric upset when you start taking it - sometimes for quite some time.

I’ve read about the gastric upset. The main reason for taking the metformin is to help with a low insulin sensitivity and help to prevent nutrition from going to fat rather then muscle.

Are there other reasons that one shouldn’t use Glucophage over then gastric side effects?

[quote]tockwound wrote:
I understand that there are dangers associated with Clen & T3 use and am continuing research on their effects and dosages. What portions of the supply list for the V-Diet do you see these products replacing? Also, Clen is an appetite suppressant and I was curious if it would remove at least one of the reasons to use only Metabolic Drive.[/quote]

I think casein protein is still good idea. A constant flow of nutrients without break can only be good when it comes to staying anabolic. I wouldn’t set much by Clenbuterol’s appetite suppressing ability, it didn’t do much for me. Of course, you might react differently to it.

Both Clenbuterol and Metformin have supposed appetite suppressing properties. Would the current crop of ancillaries listed be suitable and assist with the diet? All these being used in conjunction with Metabolic Drive, Surge, Flameout and the workout routines?

So you’re doing this diet as if you weigh somewhere between 110 and 125 lbs. Do I understand this correctly?

First and foremost, why are you cutting to begin with? And why do you think you need to go to these extremes? I don’t usually say this, but I smell a troll.

I could be wrong here… but the Clen/T3/Ketotifen/Yohimbine could maybe replace HOT-ROX, the Arimidex might replace/complement TRIBEX.

Not sure about the others, and I (personally) don’t recommend any of them for the V-Diet… and the changes seem to indicate you’d be better of not calling it the V-Diet.

Can I ask what you weigh? Those calories seem awfully low, unless you used the “over 35lbs” formula.

The V-Diet is the V-Diet and nothing else. Any changes such as the ones I’m looking at would make it not the V-Diet of course. I’m hearing more and more that the ancillaries should be used for single digit, get ready for competition cutting and that it would be a bad idea otherwise.

Apologies if it felt like trolling.