Biotest

CHAMMKA'S V-Diet Before/After

I lost 15lbs and 15inches! I am very pleased! Thank You Chris and everyone else!! Feel free anyone to ask me anything or just write on here for support!

DAY 1

WEEK 4

Last , after Transition end of 6 weeks~!

End of transition (don’t know if it posted right )

Awesome! So glad you decided to post on T-Nation and not just FA! these are results that need to be seen by anyone thinking of taking the plunge. You really do look fn amazing.

[quote]eightprops wrote:
Awesome! So glad you decided to post on T-Nation and not just FA! these are results that need to be seen by anyone thinking of taking the plunge. You really do look fn amazing.[/quote]

Well Thanks to you I posted! I was too afraid I guess! Thank You! Now let’s see what this body can do! I am pretty excited!

Yes, very very nice work there, totally inspiring :wink:

15 pounds, 15 inches… in 6 weeks!

Awesome!

It’s like I wrote in the V-Diet text: it’s a sprint, not a jog. Six weeks of focused dedication and you’ve achieved what most women have been “kinda sorta tryin’” to achieve for years.

You rock!

AMAZING!!! I am so inspired- you look awesome!!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
15 pounds, 15 inches… in 6 weeks!

Awesome!

It’s like I wrote in the V-Diet text: it’s a sprint, not a jog. Six weeks of focused dedication and you’ve achieved what most women have been “kinda sorta tryin’” to achieve for years.

You rock!

Thank You SOOO much! That means a lot to me! I seriously have been trying for almost a year now to get back in shape and kick it, its been up and down bla bla…ugh! Finally!
AND now I honestly have everyone I know like oh my can you hook me up with this website/diet! So now that I have my chicagoland area women wanting on board haha hope that helps lol

Thanks for the “you rock” I am still going to have to keep rocking it in order to achieve greater success!

[/quote]

[quote]butterfly1515 wrote:
AMAZING!!! I am so inspired- you look awesome!![/quote]

Thanks!
Are you doing the V-Diet? Considering it?

[quote]austin2174 wrote:
Yes, very very nice work there, totally inspiring ;)[/quote]

Thank you Lisa!
YOU are inspiring! I already missed my shakes today , I had one for lunch mmmmm!!
What porgram are you doing next?

Holy cow, you have really changed your body! It’s inspiring to see someone continue to change throughout transition as I am afraid of gaining ending up right where I started, although I know that is near impossible! congrats to you! I’m glad you posted here (don’t be scared of all the men, you get used to them! Ha!ha!). I’m right now feeling better about transition. What kinds of meals have you been eating?

butterfly1515 wrote:

Thanks!

YES!! I just completed day 2. I feel great except for the slight headache I had yesterday and today- I assume its my body adjusting and by end of tomorrow it will pass :slight_smile:

I missed my NEPA today but I now know how to incorporate it into my day :slight_smile: I am so excited to get through week 1!!! I am so impressed with your results- Thank you!!

[quote]firmgrrrl wrote:
Holy cow, you have really changed your body! It’s inspiring to see someone continue to change throughout transition as I am afraid of gaining ending up right where I started, although I know that is near impossible! congrats to you! I’m glad you posted here (don’t be scared of all the men, you get used to them! Ha!ha!). I’m right now feeling better about transition. What kinds of meals have you been eating?[/quote]

Thank You! I was afraid of gaining as well! I can not even think about eating anything other than healthy clean foods. It is absolutely great!
I am eat very simple, Lean meats some fish eggs or eggwhites a lot a lot of veggies and spinach and carbs or surge on the days I lift. Pretty basic I guess! But after so long without food, just those clean meals are somthing soo special! What workout/diet porgram do you plan on doing next?

[quote]butterfly1515 wrote:
butterfly1515 wrote:

Thanks!

YES!! I just completed day 2. I feel great except for the slight headache I had yesterday and today- I assume its my body adjusting and by end of tomorrow it will pass :slight_smile:

I missed my NEPA today but I now know how to incorporate it into my day :slight_smile: I am so excited to get through week 1!!! I am so impressed with your results- Thank you!![/quote]

Butterfly! That first week is KILLER! Do NOT give up! After the first week it will fly by soooooo fast! DId you start a journal ?
Come here anytime you need anything I will be more than happy to help. Having someone to talk to and ask questions is a great thing! Dont’ be shy and keep up the good work =)

Impressive.

Thanks Chammka! I will be coming in for inspiration and I did not start a journal but I think I will :slight_smile: I am so sore today- upper body :slight_smile:

WoW!!! Well done!!

Congrats!! What a great transformation!! What’s next for you?