Biotest

cg3

Haseeb asks:

I am interested in your Indigo-3G product. Is it a product to take whilst bulking? I understand it works via the AMPK pathway without affect muscle protein synthesis. Does that mean I can take mTOR activator supplements to boost Muscle Protein Synthesis without affecting the Indigo-3G supplement?

[quote]T NATION wrote:
Haseeb asks:

I am interested in your Indigo-3G product. Is it a product to take whilst bulking?[/quote]
It can be used as part of a “clean bulk”, sure. Because it works best when your diet has plenty of good quality carbs, Indigo can be a solid addition during a bulking plan, especially if you’re currently carrying a bit of bodyfat.

Yep, Micro-PA and Indigo-3G is a potent stack that a lot of people use. These articles discuss how they work more in-depth:

Throw in some quality workout nutrition like Plazma, and you’re good to go as long as your training and nutrition is on point.

This thread has a ton of people talking about their results with Micro-PA. Check it out and you’ll see that a lot of people do stack it with Indigo, Plazma, and/or Mag-10 with great results.