Thanks @Chris_Colucci !
Yeah, figuring life gets in the way sometimes but the 190lb English Mastiff is doing much better
- They thought he may have had a stroke/seizure but he’s acting more “normal” each day
- Worried about him navigating stairs so he’s sequestered on the main floor of our temporary (while our house is being built) condo
- Wife is excited by my progress and she may get on the V-Diet wagon soon too
- We both were in GREAT shape back in 2006-2010 or so but life/age has caught up
- She wants to get back to her former self too so I’ll be helping her out on this thing soon
- I’ll see where this 4 weeks takes me and maybe I’ll do another 4 week run with her if I’m still not rid of all my extra
That’s awesome that your cat can function well without eyesight. Life, in all forms, human or fuzzy, is rather freaking amazing!
Man, I’m excited to be back in action after not lifting for so long. I need to remind myself to take it slow though. I want to be back at my old weights for reps/sets but I’m 46 so I’ve got to be careful just getting back.
I’m the classic, “some is good more is better” guy - need my wife to remind me that I just can’t go throw a bunch of weight around and think I can handle it (or walk the next morning)
To wit, I may have overdone it this morning a little (more in my daily update notes later).
I think I need to pare down the HSMs about 50-80 calories each to stay on the lower side of the recommended ranges. I’ll see how that goes and then if I feel I need some extra I can bump up for just one meal.
EDIT: @Chris_Colucci - my wife is a gluten-freer. Are the supps for V-Diet Gluten Free?