Biotest

Carbolin 19 vs. HOT-ROX?

I’m substituting Carbolin 19 for HOT-ROX (get really sick from HOT-ROX type products). Have others done this and/or does it negatively impact the V-3 Diet results?

[quote]tpodgorak wrote:
I’m substituting Carboline 19 for Hot-Rox (get really sick from Hot-Rox type products). Have others done this and/or does it negatively impact the V-3 diet results? [/quote]

HOT-ROX is better; it actually contains Carbolin 19, but also several other components to speed fat loss. Details here:

For those normally too sensitive to fat loss-type supplements, taking them with food or a shake can help. In my experience, HOT-ROX still works great when taken with food, although the directions say empty stomach.

However, if HOT-ROX can’t be used, then the best non-stimulant alternative is Carbolin-19 stacked with Se7en, which works well for men too even though it’s marketed toward women. (I’m actually on a cycle of it right now.) This stack will particularly help with muscle retention.

Thanks for the info Chris. I did not drink any caffeine before this, so I think that may be why I’m sensitive to stimulants. I’ve smoked marijuana in the past and yesterday I felt like I’d taken bong after bong of some serious chronic. The feeling did not go away til I was on my way to the gym at 1300. I had consumed plenty of water and Meal #2 between that time. Not sure that adding another product is right for my body…at this point.

[quote]tpodgorak wrote:
Thanks for the info Chris. I did not drink any caffeine before this, so I think that may be why I’m sensitive to stimulants. I’ve smoked marijuana in the past and yesterday I felt like I’d taken bong after bong of some serious chronic. The feeling did not go away til I was on my way to the gym at 1300. I had consumed plenty of water and Meal #2 between that time. Not sure that adding another product is right for my body…at this point. [/quote]

Sounds like typical adjustment to a lower-carb plan. The V-Diet isn’t super low in carbs, nothing like Atkins, but it is lower than most people are used to, and that can take a few days of adjustment.

CS,

Better to take Carbolin 19 on an empty stomach or with food in the morning? The label doesn’t state so i’m sure its not as important as the HRX label. Do you have any news on absorption.

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
CS,

Better to take Carbolin 19 on an empty stomach or with food in the morning? The label doesn’t state so i’m sure its not as important as the HRX label. Do you have any news on absorption.[/quote]

I don’t think it matters much.